Sunday, December 16, 2018

AT WORK.. WHAT, WHERE, HOW AND WHO AM I?

The remuneration of today,
Sure 8 hrs of work of mine brings in
But not of everyday unless
I Ready myself to put in
More hrs and become smart
Keeping up quality/schedules with
Certain customer satisfaction..


Can't continue thus for long,
Need to start performing better and better
Retaining rapport with my customer along
Bringing profits to my Company..

Growing thus in profession,
Reaching Senior levels ,
Bringing in more and more customers/orders and
The associated growth to the Company
Making me thus known in my company

WHAT I AM!

That sequential performance alone
Brings in certain value to me in my field,
Supports a Resume that starts speaking itself and
Creates a chain of Employers far and Wide

Making me thus known to my future Bosses

WHERE I AM!

Such a Performance
Starts with certain God given gifts to me,
Picks up through further qualifications and training,
Stabilizes through hard work and an attitude free of Fear,
Qualifies through devotion and honesty at work and
Sustains thru' a Will to do work
Making me thus known around

HOW I AM!

That continues again with the God given gifts
A good physical and mental health,
A stable customer demand in the market and
A chance for my Employer to takeover nearby areas..

What's feasible I should do the best;
The rest, I should Tie up with
The status-quo situation and steadily move on
Praying to God to continue give the 3 precious gifts
Having a Positive Outlook
Making me ultimately known to myself

WHO I AM!

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,



an initiative forIndian Bloggersby BlogAdda.’

Keywords: Fear, Ready, Wide, Tie, Will

16 comments:

  1. Love the positive outloook sir :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just expressed what I felt about Work out of my 38 yrs of work experience at various Levels.. Thanks for the nice supportive comment!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good one filled with positive attitude. I guess we need to learn a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear from you, Suhasini and sure I try my best in this direction.. Thanks for the appreciation.. Wishes!

      Delete
  4. Well said .These days positive outlook is the most precious gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice poem showing positive outlook.

    ReplyDelete