Monday, February 25, 2019

LIVING THRU' TRADITION.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


The No 1 clarity available with me this day in my living is..

I continuously live with 3 groups of people in my life Viz;
  • The family group, 
  • The working group and 
  • The socializing group.. 
Whatever be the conflicts therein, I shouldn't at any time
  • Fight with them, 
  • Try to transform them or 
  • Ignore them.. 
But only

Serve them wholeheartedly

And that'll bring all the required magic to my life!

Sri Adi Sankara says,

'Bhaja Govindam Baja Govindam
Govindam Bhajamuu Dhamathe
Samprapte sannihitekale
Nahi nahi rakshati Dukrijnkarane!'


'Worship Govinda Worship Govinda Worship Govinda.. When the leaving time nears, rules of grammar will not save you!'

While He was going thru' the streets of Kasi with His Disciples and when noticed a Sanskrit Scholar repeatedly stressing upon his students to pronounce one of the words to perfection..

Equally thru' Verse 4, Chapter III of Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna says,

'na karmanam anarambhan naiskarmyam puruso snute
na ca sannyasanad eva siddhim samadhigacchati!'


'A person can never achieve freedom from reactions to activities without first performing the Vedic duties prescribed; neither perfection would be attained by renouncing them as well!'

As I start understanding the 2 Sacred Messages in front of me, it soon becomes clear that

My Ultimate Aim in life is to be in Total Communication with the Cosmos which is infinite time away from me at this moment with the worldly bondage embracing firmly and to reach That Ultimate, the only way in front is..

Be doing the basic duties thru' the traditional approach known..
Here alone when certain thoughts surface in me no doubt, totally law bound like..
  • ‘Let me be myself all along enjoying myself in this one life in front. I needn't do anything different!’
I should be aware that the self interest in me which the law of land doesn't question within limits alone is stressing that never permitting me truly rise in my life except
  • Making me feel that I lived my life to full satisfaction thru' the comparative living.. 
In the process, it makes me forget that that freedom is time bound only and when a tough situation surfaces which no way is guaranteed not to happen whatever care I take,

I'm not going to be the same person but sure
  • A distracted personality in the situation feeling miserable finding no way out! 
As the purpose of this Vibrant Life in front is never to be such a lost person at any time, it's a must that I with all alertness,
  • Look at what I am doing, 
  • Streamline my thinking and 
  • Get into the so called duties defined with me.. 
Seen in such a spirit, our Original Traditions advocated by

The Great Seers and the Wise of the world

Who equally cared for providing changes to these with passing times are truly rich in

Values and Disciplines..
  • With no reason required to know beyond in that direction as 
Nil injury to the Creation alone is proposed all along

At the back of the Selfless Love of those Great men and Women!

No doubt with time, some of those traditions were interpreted by few powerful people for their selfish gains who could forcibly bring changes to them making it a hectic job for few dedicated Personalities to fight out those evils if not in full and bring them under control..

The remaining coercive rules and regulations still in vogue this date are truly a black mark on the society and here alone

I should 100% refrain from following these modified/wrongly interpreted traditions of course again,
  • Again with no reason required to know beyond in that direction as
A certain injury to the Creation however small it be, is invariably proposed therein
  • Due to the inherent self interests of few powerful!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice explain nation about tradition. Some says of Adi Sankara are true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and appreciation of the Post,, Pranita.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. It is important to follow traditions and continue with correct ritual. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Abhijit.. Rightly said.. Thanks for the compliment.. Wishes!

      Delete