Thursday, February 14, 2019

STAYING COOL AT WORK.. HOW MUCH IS THAT IMPORTANT?


A bad workman quarrels with his tools..

I'm the No 1 tool at my work and thru' my neglect, I'm eternally linked to this quarrel..

  • Let me be a good workman of care and attention first and then only talk of the rest! 
A problem shared is a problem halved..
At work, being worried is sure a problem and then why bottle it to a breaking point?

  • Let the safety valve of talking to a close member/colleague be opened up soon to let off part of that pressure and myself remaining cool!
A stitch in time saves nine..

The moment of action is right in front of me to correct my mistakes that crept in thru' my earlier neglect at work..

  • Let me do that correction immediately before the doings of devil neglect start eating me out! 
All is well that ends well..

The end for the day is just to be happy and it doesn't matter how my day went off..
  • Let me relax, leave the worries and let the steam go for a better tomorrow! 
Better late than never..

I may be a sum of 100 averages this moment but glad that I am a single piece..
  • Let me not try making all these averages the best, myself in the process becoming 100 pieces out of the accumulated worries all along! 
Failure is the stepping stone to success..

Am I going to use this stone of failure to break my head thru' today's neglect and complacence at work?
  • Let me be wise and disciplined! 
Make hay when the Sun shines..

Sure the very much required sunshine to do the best at my work and
  • Let me not block that by the dark cloud of worry at my work!
No man can serve two Masters..

Yes.. Very much right..
  • Let me sincerely serve my first master i.e., who feeds me all thru' my life keeping away the second one, the 'monster worry' which invariably eats into my that food! 
No one died of hard work..

Sure never died but many times made themselves 'living corpses' by being worried all thru'..
  • Let me live my life king size!
No pains, no gains..

As lots of pains have already gone in that direction and there's no much energy left to redo all that..
  • Let me not throw away that materialized straight into the trash bin by the present neglect at my work! 
Opportunity knocks at every door. Some think it is nuisance..

What am I doing to my this one opportunity that knocked my door long ago when I was in dire need and is with me till date?
  • Let me not call it nuisance unable to face the challenges involved there in!
Practice makes perfect..

Yeah.. Right..
  • Let me practice my job skills and not worrying myself!
Rome was not built in a day..

My boss forever tries to drive me towards completing the work in the time set but memorizing this proverb,
  • Let me not worry beyond for meeting those time schedules exact!
There is a trick in every trade..

A small time gone here to set right my house in order before involving in active work is sure worth and in that context
  • Let me first master every trick of managing my worries before I use the same tricks at my work!
There is no substitute for hard work..

As worry stands no where in the queue of even the those substitutes,
  • Let me not value that so much and stop doing my hard work!
Time is Money..

Since worry is a negative money with a fortune going on medical bills,
  • Let me straight away aim at saving this fortune right from this moment!
You never know what you can do until you try..

It's sure worth the venture and here
  • Let me try to be worry free at my work which is 100% possible by seeing others around me so jovial as living proof of that!
Work is Worship..

What else need to be said?
  • Let me without a second thought, start worshiping the First God of my life! 
Thus go the musical notes in alphabetical order of staying cool at work and if I play all these properly, my job is safe but thru'

NEGLECT/WORRY

The queue in no time will be broken with the ultimate harsh note Viz.,

AT WORK, NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE..

Surfacing, empowering my Boss plan my replacement..

THE ALARM BELL IS RINGING.. LET ME SLEEP NO MORE!

Keywords: WORK, NEGLECT, WORRY

5 comments: