Sunday, February 3, 2019

A GADGET TO 'HELP EVERYWHERE?'

That evening, I decided that I would embrace

THE DECENT LIFE OF MINE

As a prerequisite to be in the Spiritual Path with many Philosophers all the time advising the ordinary personalities like me saying..

"Your mind never rests unless you listen to what it says and do that to a certain extent. In that context, you sure need to find and start leading

THE DECENT LIFE OF YOURS

First as a prerequisite but never stop there and investigate constantly. Your purpose of life would be truly met!"

As I was thinking in that line, it suddenly struck me..

"Why not a gadget do this job of deciding the decent life for me? Now a days for everything there is a gadget and here too I can have one to address my doubts like..

  • How much I should work and earn?
  • How much I should involve in my enjoyments of life?
  • On what I basically spend my monies as essential?
  • How much charity I should do?
  • How much I should involve myself in my artistic expressions?
  • To what extent I should take risks in life?
  • To what extent I should save and grow monies for the fag end of my life?
  • How much time I should spend in reading and listening to religious books and praying to God?
  • How much helpful I should be in the neighborhood leaving my priorities in front?
  • What are my family and social responsibilities?
  • If I fail in my ethics vouched to follow, what should I do?
  • The good and bad exist next to me.. What should be my attitude in dealing with those interactions?
Etc..etc.. in respect of leading

MY DECENT LIFE!"

As I was thinking thus, the gadget maker was instantly by my side saying..

"We understand your requirement and we readily kept this gadget for people like you. At every moment of your life, it straight tells you what to do as part of retaining

A DECENT LIFE WITH YOU..

Make use of it from now onwards and be happy!"

I was instantly thrilled. Yes.. My eternal problem is straight away solved. Now I needn't break my head with what to do and what not to do in my life.. Great!

As I was thus in my own ecstasy, in distance the wise man was seen smiling at me saying..

"Do you think this gadget will decide everything for you? You'll in no time, become a robot in the hands of this monster gadget instead of becoming a free individual!"

"Then how I can embrace the Philosophical Path as I don't know what my decent life is?"

I questioned.. The wise man again smiled and said,

"My dear! Philosophy is never a set path of living. It is a dynamic attitude of involving yourself in the vibrant life in front.. As you start leading such a life, every moment of yours becomes a moment of decision making..

No doubt, the decision is never exact there as your mind without a say, mesmerizes you towards untruth and tries to hold you..

This fall takes place continuously but you are not totally helpless here as you are equally gifted with a single original quality of yours.. Totally yours alone Viz.,

THE DISCRIMINATION WITH YOU..

God ever would be watching you how you tilt the scales of justice making use of this precious gift He bestowed upon you..

Here, let me be attentive and use my discrimination as much possible, let me alone firm up which action is to be done by me and accordingly take the return that accrues..

Whenever my ignorance temporarily takes me away from the above discipline and make me fall flat, let me sincerely get up and make the corrections required therein with the help my discrimination..

Thus seen, the whole process of living such a life is to be addressed by us alone thru' our discrimination and no external gadget can do that job for us. Finally what comes out of those actions alone is

THE 100% DECENT LIFE

Defined by the Great Men and Women of earth for a personalities of our levels!"

The dream ended suddenly and as I got up and looked at the clock, it was showing 6 am. Again as I looked out thru' my window, the Sun God appeared smiling on the eastern horizon saying,

"I'm back to my duty and

YOUR DECENT LIVING DAY

Starts now.. Are you ready?"

I instantly folded my hands, offered my Salutations to Sun God and got up from my bed with the renewed energy to start my day!

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,

an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keywords: ORIGINAL, GADGET

4 comments: