Sunday, March 3, 2019

HAPPY MAHA SHIVRATRI.. A SOLUTION TO THE ENDLESS RESTLESSNESS!



That night before going to sleep, I was feeling restless with the single thought..

"My whole life appears meaningless at this point of time!"

As I went into deep sleep with such a thought, God appeared in my dream and said,

"I'll give you one chance in your life at this point of time to

  • Rewind into your past, 
  • Make a single correction where you want and 
  • Feel good for rest of your life!"
I was thrilled as I found that opportunity of making that one change was very much in front of me the next moment..
  • I looked into my preteen age and thought.. 
'Sure if I can make a dent here, my life would turn be totally different to my satisfaction as there were some unpleasant experiences of being

Taunted and pulled up continuously..'

My consciousness instantly reminded me..

'Have you forgotten? That continuous disciplining alone made you

The right man of your life..

Else what would have you been today without that?'
  • I looked into my youth and thought.. 
'Sure if I can make a dent here, my life would turn be totally different to my satisfaction as there were some unpleasant experiences of being

Humiliated and advised non-stop..'

My consciousness instantly reminded me..

'Have you forgotten? That continuous correcting alone made you

The capable man of your life..

Else what would have you been today without that?'
  • I looked into my middle age and thought.. 
'Sure if I can make a dent here, my life would turn be totally different to my satisfaction as there were some unpleasant experiences of being

Thrust with responsibilities and expected to perform beyond..'

My consciousness instantly reminded me..

'Have you forgotten? The proper discharge of those responsibilities alone made you

The exact man of your life..

Else what would have you been today without that?'
  • I looked into my advanced age and thought..
'Sure if I can make a dent here, my life would turn be totally different to my satisfaction as there were some unpleasant experiences of being

Cornered and made the victim of game play a few times..'

My consciousness instantly reminded me..

'Have you forgotten? Those on and off experiences of being singled out by the vested interests alone made you

The matured man of your life..

Else what would have you been today without that?'
  • I looked into my present age and thought.. 
'Sure if I can make a dent here, my life would turn be totally different to my satisfaction as there were some unpleasant experiences of being

Ignored and not cared for once in a way..'

My consciousness instantly reminded me..

'Have you forgotten? That feeling of today of no great importance added to the total experiences of life truly made you

The complete man of your life!'

My dream ended there and as I got up and looked thru' the window, I could see the twilight of morning sun on the eastern horizon. I instantly folded my hands and joined the Shiv Dhyan Mantra heard on the distant loud speakers on the Auspicious Day of Maha Shivratri recited melodiously with the meaning explained in parallel..

'karcharankritam Vaa Kaayjam karmajam Vaa Shravannayanjam Vaa Maansam Vaa Paradham
Vihitam Vihitam Vaa Sarv Metat Kshamasva Jay Jay Karunaabdhe Shree Mahadev Shambo'


'Ode to the Supreme Lord (Lord Shiva) to cleanse the body, mind and soul of all the stress, rejection, failure, depression and all similar negative forces (in total called restlessness) one faces (in one's life)!'

Keyword: RESTLESSNESS

8 comments:

  1. A superb article delving deeper in mind. Aapko bhi Shivratri ki bahut shubhkamnaayein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you that, Neeraj and thanks for the same.. Happy Maha Shivratri!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Pranita for the compliment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete
  3. Very nice post. Life's experiences make us a better human being. Thing is how we accept our experiences makes all the difference. Thank you for writing this beautiful post. As someone said, "God don't give me a comfortable life, give me strength to work hard and wisdom to find comfort in the middle of distress." Har Har Mahadev.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have such a valuable comment on the post message, Abhijit and thank you very much for the same.. Truly a Great observation.. Best Wishes!

      Delete
  4. Dear Sreedhar sir, thank ou for sharing such a profound story. :)
    True, I too believe what we are today is a sum total of our pleasant and harsh times; if we take away any part of our past then we won't be the person we appear in our present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jyotika for the complement and appreciation.. You said it again.. The total of my experiences alone speak what I am today with the required adjustments done for the better.. That personality becomes unique with an individual and strictly speaking none wants a change to that at any point in their life time.. Wishes!

      Delete