Sunday, March 24, 2019

THE SELF INTEREST.. WHERE IT TAKES, IF LET GO FREELY AND WHERE IT SETTLES, IF TAKEN CONTROL OF..



A Great Personality was sailing across high seas. On the ship there were people of different groups and each group segregated themselves to their 'own' and were continuing their activities effectively keeping off from other groups. The journey continued thus..

All of a sudden, an unexpected cyclone hit the ship. It was terrible for a while and the ship instantly became a tiny piece of man made item before the gigantic winds passing over the ship with very high speed..

Suddenly, the psychology of all passengers had undergone a dramatic change, all became single minded and started Praying to the Almighty together chanting a single line thus..

"God! Do Save us and Take care!”

The Prayer continued and the typhoon too for a while but soon it was time for the typhoon to come down in its intensity to the relief of all and in few hours totally vanished from the scene with the weather returning to normalcy..

In further few hrs, people again segregated themselves to their smaller circles and were busy in their own activities keeping off from others..

The Great Man thought,

“How nice it would have been had the 'Togetherness' that was there sometime back continued in this normal time too!”

That's is how I'm living on Mother Earth ever oscillating between the thoughts..

'My man' and 'Not my man!'

No doubt, physical demarcations are needed between human groups as people of various countries, states, towns, villages, religions, age groups etc.. etc.. wherein that grouping has it's own purpose.. Viz.,

Right identification and smooth day to day transactions from living point of view..

Here alone, let my mind often be trained with the thoughts..

'No doubt, divisions in the world have their own sacred purpose of leading a smooth and standard life but what my mind says thru' such divisions like

Myself,
My man
and
Not my man


Are required only at

Memory and Action Levels

But not at

Heart Level


Where in I can sure identify myself with the 


Original Oneness 

If attempted to..

But there, I'll have a taste of my 'self interest' without a say as that 'self', in the nick of the moment totally embraces me and says,

  • "What are you saying? It's your life and where's the place here for others other than whom you decided upon as yours?"
As I carefully look deep into the origin of this division in me, I sure find that

My pleasant and unpleasant experiences with my 'own' till date put together

Alone are indirectly affirming that; nothing else!


Thus seen,

  • It's just pure science here,
  • There's nothing my own defined in the Books of Reference with me anywhere other than that declared openly,
  • It's better I drop such my thoughts as much possible and 
  • Remain as much humble and calm in my life 
Making a peace settlement with 'myself' at certain level..

Beyond, more clarity comes to me at this stage only thru' a sincere service to the Family Unit I voluntarily have taken up where in

  • The unit is fully respected, 
  • Inside members are rightly cared for, 
  • Attached responsibilities are well discharged and 
  • Development of members is properly ensued.. 
Driving out the ever pestering thought in me

'I AM FOR MYSELF' TO A CERTAIN EXTENT!

Keywords: SELF, INTEREST

8 comments:

  1. Yes differences exist within family too. Very well narrated sir! A great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Indrani.. Your appreciative Comment adds true weightage for the Post!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Post Sir.

    Cheers,
    Sriram & Krithiga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sriram & Krithiga.. Your Comment is highly welcome!

      Delete