“Dad! I need some money. Need for my....”
The son in schooling asked swallowing a few words in between..
- “Pass your schooling with Good Rank first. Till then I'll only buy you what you want!”
“Dad! Can I have my money now? All my friends carry their own....”
He was demanding a little more..
- “You should finish your Degree first before asking any money so easily. Take this for this month and let me see where it goes!”
“Dad! This is my first salary! Wanted to give to your hand first!”
Were his emotional words..
- “Keep sufficient monies for your personal needs and give me only the balance every month. I'll save it for you!”
“I need some monies for investing and if I use mine, I would be left with nothing!”
The son was murmuring..
- “Monies are precious and monies are never in excess. Don't ask me anything now!”
“Want to do a planned investment but can't meet all those extra expenses without a support. I need my own savings for exigencies. If you don’t support, how can I ever grow in my life?”
Was the son's demand at that point of time..
“OK! Don’t want your monies. I've my own investment plans. Straight away going for sizable loan. And I'll repay that with the growth expected in my job!”
Were the son’s words then..
- “No problem and take this one time check from me as a support. At this stage I can venture this much alone into your investment..
- As planned, for the balance go for a loan but remember, the loan giver checks you ten times before giving the loan and takes installments through tough measures. You should, from now onwards streamline your spending and pay off loan installments in time..
- But here too don't think that the loan giver gives you the loan simply because you have a handsome salary. I need to sign for you as the Co-borrower!"
The dad smiled and said.. Many years passed and there was a day, the fully grown and responsible son found some time to chat with his father on some of the issues with him..
- "I'm confident.. You are the right man here to handle these big money dealings..
- Still remember.. In this world, the trickster is always smarter than us.. Be callous in financial matters, monies change hands too fast. Being eternally cautious is the only way here in our lives. Good Luck and Best Wishes!”