Tuesday, September 15, 2020

THUS GOES.. THE ENDLESS EXPERIMENTATION IN MY LIFE!


  • During a session of teaching archery, as Master Dronoacharya asked the Pandava prince Arjuna what he was seeing in front, Arjuna said,
"I am seeing nothing but the eye of the target!" 
  • When the famous Sculptor involved in his work was asked what he was doing, he burst out saying,
"Don't you see an angel imprisoned in this stone? I'm freeing her!"
  • A visitor who entered an Art Gallery and saw the painting of the famous Artist depicting a lady facing the early morning sun with her hand above her forehead to avoid the glare of the sun
Instantly placed his hand above his forehead!
  • As the wife of the famous Scientist advised him to stop the monotonous job of going to his lab for a day and do what he liked, he promised to do so and the next day in the early morning hrs
Straight went to his lab!
  • The famous Devotee cum Poet when asked by the King to write praising poetry on him describing him as the highest for money, proclaimed,
"I see the Almighty truly the Highest!"
  • When the Great Saint was warned by the authorities on Scriptures from speaking out openly on what was known to Him,
He came out and declared to the world that known to Him!
  • When the disciple asked the Master whether He had seen God, the Master to boost his confidence said with all firmness,
"I have seen! If you want, I can show to you too!"

These are few examples of assertions and actions of the Greatest Personalities of the world but in our life in other areas too we constantly see around many men and women incessantly working in their own areas like,
  • A mother charged with an abundance of love towards her child constantly protecting, safe guarding, bringing up the personality in the right direction
Giving a true meaning to the artistic expression of hers with the Sacred Task in front!
  • A Patriot charged with the overflowing emotion to the motherland trying to
Trying to free Her from the chains of barbarism and establish the original freedom expression around!
  • A Statesman sacrificing many of own works day and night, educating the country men on their rights thus
Bringing a revolution in the world with permanent change taking place!

Here, the person is part of Nature or so to say the Nature and the individual are originally One. The Nature gets Its Sacred Works done through those expressions/doings around which actions maintain the eternal balance of vigor and vibrancy required in life in general..

That way seen Blogging/Writing too is nothing but that Original Expression in Nature, It sure has it's own purpose in our lives, that Spirit of Expression never takes a step back when threatened or lured but pours out the heart as is and

Every Blogger is a part of this Sacred Task!

With a firm belief in the above, as I looked at myself, I too found an unknown urge in me to talk on the realities of life as much which often my ignorance covers up projecting either

NON SUSTAINABLE OPTIMISM BEYOND

Or

NEVER REQUIRED PESSIMISM

Diverting my attention from the

REALISTIC LIVING REQUIRED ADDRESSING THE PROBLEMS IN FRONT..

That's the point where, in the year 2011, my Blog 'Reflecting on Life' took it's birth and there

I don't know God send IndiBlogger came to my assistance thru' one of my son's friends who just hinted me to become a member of that social net work..

Soon that happened and I became comfortable in posting my posts on indivine/indispire taking few times online personal assistance from IndiTeam and the rest is history as on date..

My stories, descriptions, quotes, humorous instances etc in the Blog bring out the fallacies of life I many time value Vs being wise in life which our elders often advocated..

All postings published are my own experiences and perceptions of life put in different styles to make it acceptable for my Readers in their own way..

I am sure by reading my Postings none of my Readers ever feel less as the writings touch the certain Truths of Life; instead they would feel lighter and inspired and

That much is guaranteed!

The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire PromptWhen did you first realize that you can or must write? What was the subject of your first creative written work? #NewWriter

Keyword:#NEWWRITER

2 comments:

  1. The sculptor talking of freeing the angel in the rock is such a beautiful idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it vey much right, dee Nambiar.. That's how one's expression ever moves in this world.. Thanks for the good comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete