Sunday, June 2, 2019

NO DOUBT IT'S THE USUAL MANY TIMES, BUT ONCE IN A WAY, NEXT TO DAMAN AND PYTHIAS..


The friend No 1 said,
  • “I love my friend so much and words stand no where to speak of that!”
The friend No 2 said,
  • “Anything is a wonder in this world, if my love for my friend fails!”
The friend No 3 said,
  • “What else I've to do here other than loving my friend the dearest?”
The friend No 4 said,
  • “Time alone proves my love towards my friend that never fades!”
The friend No 5 said,
  • “Don’t know what would have been my life had I not become his friend!”
The last friend said,
  • Nothing there but silently was doing the related works..
AS THE MAN'S LIFE MOVED UP STEADILY!

The friend No 1 said,
  • “I still love him the same.. Only thing is presently he is a little bit away from me and I just can’t reach him!”
The friend No 2 said,
  • “My love never fails.. How much I wish he takes one step towards me and we move together? I'm waiting to hear from him!”
The friend No 3 said,
  • “I still love him so much.. I pray with full heart that God truly save him from the present situation.. Already spoke to him!”
The friend No 4 said,
  • “Time alone proves my love.. My heart yearns for his betterment.. I've my own plans of rescue!"
The friend No 5 said,
  • “Am totally gone presently.. Right word is.. Devastated! My life looks just empty.. Lost the most precious.. The weekend, I'm going there!”
The last friend said,
  • Nothing there too but instantly extended his hand with a smile keeping the other firmly on his and further they moved on together..
WHEN FATE FORCED THE MAN A STEP DOWN IN HIS LIFE!



Keyword: Friend

6 comments:

  1. times change people do...destiny and fate become the blamed...nicely penned sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truely a valuable instance to be shared .. very nicely described sir !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shraddha for the appreciation.. A good comment here!

      Delete