Thursday, July 18, 2019

AS MONDAY BLUES CONTINUED..


On Monday morning I blurted aloud.. 

"Oh! A week's working in front!"

My Consciousness warned me saying..

"Only the Great Saint could say.. 'I need not work. I have no desires to satisfy!'

  • You are a bundle of desires and for you, hard work alone is the safe way of sailing thru' life. Don't ignore!"
On Tuesday morning I screamed within..

"Weekdays drag on. Feel like I'm spending long hrs at work!"

My Consciousness mentioned the missing link there saying..

"When the spouse advised, 'Why not take rest for a day and do what you want?' The Famous Scientist said 'Okay', got up the next day early morning hrs and went to His Lab!

  • An attitude of liking what you do alone does the trick of overcoming such dull feeling in you!'
On Wednesday morning, I complained flat..

"This boss is eating my head. No time to breath.. Unending tasks!"

My Consciousness made it clear saying..

"The Great Man refused to give food to a hungry visitor who refused to work equivalent after his hunger was satisfied..

  • No go.. Bosses speak thus as they are under double pressure. None is free here!'
On Thursday morning, I wondered within..

"I have an urgent personal work and the boss asks me to make alternate arrangement. If I can't do that much to my family, why am I working so hard?"

My Consciousness brought out the right point there saying..

"The Great Saint too before embracing Sainthood was advised to live full family life and then alone go for Renunciation..

  • Family responsibilities are Sacred, family problems need to be addressed in time but there is a way to do that thru' good planning. Check up if that plan is missing with you or you have taken it easy there!"
On Friday morning, I thought I could at least assert myself..

"Oh! It's already Friday! Great.. I need to plan for a good weekend!"

My Consciousness advised me there saying..

"A Great Saint said, 'Earth is the floor of my home, Hills are walls of that and sky is roof over that!'
  • It's still a weekday of dedicated work and postponing or fast closing of issues in front never does the good. A Service attitude to humanity makes you take this day too like any other weekday!"
On Saturday morning, I expanded full..

"It's my day now.. I can do what I like.. None can say anything here!"

My Consciousness reminded me there saying..

"When the Great Man was asked whom he would serve first when His own son and another man with the same need were in front of Him, He said, 'If so, I serve my son first as I have more duty towards him than towards the other man!'
  • The day is basically for the family. They worked with you all the days sincerely supporting you all along. Make them truly happy by spending the day with them well!"
On Sunday I unconsciously murmured..

'Ahh! Many personal chores are pending. If I miss here, there'll be no time next week to attend to them!'

My Consciousness well clarified to me there saying..

"The Great Saint too having taken up Severe Penance and finding no dawn of Realization, stopped that for a while, got up, freshened, ate some food and then alone sat for further Meditation and Penance..
  • Taking care of self and family is the basic duty. Those pending works are not chores but important tasks that could wait for a week to have your attention but no more than that. Finish them diligently and be at peace!"
Keyword: work

2 comments:

  1. Strangely, my parents or their parents never heard this word "Monday blues" until recent years. As they did their role diligently instead of cribbing like the current gen. They turned out pretty well right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pragnya.. That work culture of those days was totally different.. There we cared and worked more for our needs and essentials.. That needed limited earnings beyond few savings requirement..When more monies go on limitless enjoyments as often is happening in the present times, that earning requirement too remains by the side and there are equal employers to exploit that weakness luring to give that money but taking work beyond one's capacity in return.. There alone the concept.. 'Monday's Blues' takes its birth.. Thanks for the good observatory comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete