Monday, December 9, 2019

THE ETERNAL STORY OF MY FREEDOM!


  • Many times, my freedom is not lost; I only surrender that thru' my indisciplined living!
  • Freedom from want basically secures my true freedom in my life!
  • Tending to zero and infinity in my actions is ever freedom; hooking to numbers there takes out that sure sooner or later!
  • I cry for freedom when direct slavery touches my heart; I surrender my freedom when indirect slavery imposed looks enchanting.. 
  • The early sign of 'freedom at stake' is when myself start appreciating the actions of Centers of Power instantly!
  • Freedom.. I ever have in abundance till I carefully start looking at so many invisible chains around that and attempt removing them!
  • Freedom and sacrifice are ever friends; slavery and enjoyment are never less in that relation!
  • A man proclaimed; 'I am free!', expanded beyond, soon lost the precious entity and contained himself in the endless chains of slavery!
  • The man in power can never ensure my 100% freedom free of cost; the man without power too can neither do it 100% whatever money I may offer!
  • My freedom begins where in basically the man 'with weapon but no power' is made answerable to the man 'with power but no weapon' and beyond!

Keyword: FREEDOM

2 comments: