Friday, May 1, 2020

SPIRITUALITY.. WHAT'S IT LIKE? #CauseAChatter



"I want to say the truth known to me.. None listens!"

"Just say and leave.. Why do you expect others listen to you?"

"I passed thru' the very life now these people are chasing.. For me that looks a utopia now and going round and round that had stopped for me long ago even though my aged people are still after those pleasures!"

"I agree that chasing of life of those pleasures is no more interesting to you.. I further agree without a contest that you are freed from the influence of those utopian entities.. But forever remember the words of the contemporary Philosopher in that context who said to his disciples once,

  • "Our minds are like open books in front of us. I can only read my book and you can only yours. In Spiritual Search, we both can do a similar activity only. How each one of us understands our books and accordingly get into our actions is purely left to us!"
So, why not you continue leading your life without chasing those pleasures and try finding out more of yourself instead of asking others to listen to and follow you? Is it not a desire in you to see that some one will tick you as right thus indirectly supporting your ego?"

"Yes.. It's definitely an egoistic feeling in me seeing others concur with me. Do you mean to say, I should simply smile and nod my head to whatever the other man says?"

"Dear! We are all humans living on the earth chasing our own dream lives at different psychological planes as per understanding with us in respect of Truth. Every one has his/her freedom of chasing that dream life and there is ever known happiness in the process for the individual as the Great Saint once advised a man who used to love his goat kid max on how to meditate..
  • "Imagine that goat kid's face and meditate on that form. You don't need any God's Form to meditate!"
Of course, there are limits to that chasing and I sure need to be within those limits like lawful and decent social practices for my own body safety and existence which discipline at any stage of living is the No 1 primary duty with man as again seen in the actions of Great Masters like..
  • 'The Great Saint doing Penance soon found that starving body is not the way to Spirituality as such an activity undoubtedly remains a self oriented action and a weakened body in that state would not help man in the Mission of Realization!'
Knowing this in full if you still want to say that appears right in the situation, go ahead but forever in a softer way only constantly checking yourself

Why you are saying that and

What happens when you stop doing that?

That introspection in parallel should never stop in me as the highest ignorance and arrogance in the world ultimately lie in

Me when I feel firmly that my learning is complete and there is nothing more to learn

And that ignorance and arrogance steadily multiply by leaps and bounds in me

When that learning field happens to be Spirituality as in the words of the Great Saint..
  • "The man working at the busy cross roads unmindful of surroundings putting up his best efforts on his task is far more Spiritual than a man who preaches/claims authority on Spirituality!"
The Post is written for BLOGCHATTER to #CauseAChatter

Keyword: SPIRITUALITY

No comments:

Post a Comment