Thursday, July 2, 2020

TRUE EXPERTISE.. WHERE'S IT FOUND ULTIMATELY? #CauseAChatter



'If all Living Beings of the Universe stand in queue as per their strengths, I wish to stand behind the last tiniest One in the queue!'

- Mahatma Gandhi

"I have mastered my field!"

I thought aloud with an unknown pride in me. The wise man next to me reminded me saying..

"There's still a lot to know!"

"What? I studied and experimented end to end in my area leaving no stone unturned!"

I said emphatically.. The wise man said,

"Those studies and experimentations are ever limited however deep they may be. 'What is' is ever away from you in all those conclusions!"

"That way seen, nothing is perfect in the world!"

I asserted.. The wise man clarified..

"Not necessarily so.. 2*2=4.. Is that not perfect?"

"But that's different.. In practical life, things are totally away from perfection!"

"Can we make practical life perfect too?" 


"I don't get the point!"

"I mean to say, Can we work towards that perfection.. I know, it is infinite distance away from me but setting sails in that direction and start moving is never away and that action is next to me right this moment!"

"Okay.. What exactly I need to do in this context?"


I questioned back.. The wiseman smiled and said,

"Dear! Along with my level of knowledge in any field, proportionate authoritative approach invariably sets in me and soon I start all my interactions in the world with an air of pride..

That instantly becomes a never look back attitude in me as the energies propel me in that direction with the challenging people around me lessened in number and a kind of monopoly taking reigns over me myself keeping a diplomatic answer for every question thrown at me..

I meticulously carry on all those activities with my talk refined to such an extent that I am never caught by similar personalities of that knowledge..

Thus I rule the world to my ultimate satisfaction and materialistic gains, the truth coming out of me ever colored well protecting my 'self' max..

  • Can I relax here, leave the reigns, let my protective attitude and air of pride go, start listening to what the man next to me is saying and sure accommodate him/her somewhere as the ultimate beneficiary of what I am capable of and thus remain humble?
Let's summarize the above discussions concluding with the Great Man's words in such a context Viz.,

'I very much believe that all my doings had truly borne fruit only when put together, they would bring in a definite change to the living of the weakest next to me towards better expression!'"

The Post is written for BlogChatter #CauseAChatter

Keyword: EXPERTISE

2 comments:

  1. Wise words presented in such a wonderful conversational manner.
    Great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani for the appreciative comment on the Post.. Happy to read your Posts on Indiblogger again after a long time gap.. Wishes!

      Delete