Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO ESTABLISH THE TRUTH?


    TRUTH: I'm no one to change others; I've to change myself..

    MY TRAIT: I'm sure that I've changed enough!

    TRUTH: I'm no great chooser in life other than accepting that in front and modifying my expectations accordingly..

    MY TRAIT: I've already chosen what I should be in life and stored those expectations safely in a corner of my mind!

    TRUTH: I hardly know myself..

    MY TRAIT: Given an opportunity, I talk extempore on myself!

    TRUTH: Every one around me loves his/her freedom very much..

    MY TRAIT: I'm ever ready to stop others' aim/plan in life till that person forcibly stops me from doing that!

    TRUTH: My activities are just a speck amidst the Universal Happenings..

    MY TRAIT: I strongly feel I alone move the world!

    TRUTH: My extra capabilities should ultimately help the less capable..

    MY TRAIT: Auctioning them for a price which the needy would sure pay at the back of a fear, I rule the less capable endlessly!

    TRUTH: My mind plays endless dramas never allowing me to be under my control..

    MY TRAIT: I feel myself in perfect control a 100%!

    TRUTH: Any extra movement of mine than the required is ever a hindrance to the world..

    MY TRAIT: I constantly aim expanding myself to the nook and corner of the world!

    TRUTH: If I can manage time well without pain, I have truly conquered myself..

    MY TRAIT: I'm happy to kill that time thru' too many avocations ever storing my pain to be released in an avalanche form at any time!

    TRUTH: If I can't dance to my tune, my life is nothing but a prison..

    MY TRAIT: I ever welcome that prison by continuously dancing to the tune of my people feeling within that I love them a lot!

    TRUTH: If I fail, I invariably have the message ‘Wake up!’..

    MY TRAIT: I quickly sleep more there escaping into my own world of imagination!

    TRUTH: Had I known my limitation, part of my job is done well..

    MY TRAIT: I forever end up blaming my fate for all my troubles!

    TRUTH: Had I simply stood for a moment to the others’ adverse comments without reacting, many of my tensions would have gone for a life time..

    MY TRAIT: Since 'Giving Back' is discretely interesting to me, those tensions never leave me for a life time!

    The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire Prompt Why is it so difficult to establish the truth? Why is it called naked truth? Does truth really win? #NakedTruth..

    The Post is written for BlogChatter too to CauseAChatter..

    Keywords: TRUTHS, TRAITS

    6 comments:

    1. Excellent compilation of thoughts Sir. The one that I like the best is
      Had I known my limitation, half of my job would have been done well

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Somali.... A good Comment on these Pages!

        Delete
    2. Very thought provoking write-up sir.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Archana.... A few times the thoughts just flow in without a break.... Remaining time, they totally stop.... It's just His Will!

        Delete