Monday, August 31, 2020

'THE SACRED BELIEF' THAT NEVER LETS ONE DOWN!!



"Sir, Can you explain the difference in the oft heard sayings..

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD..

And

I DO BELIEVE IN GOD?"

"Dear! The 2 statements just remain materialistic statements only generated purely in my mind out of my experiences of life till date as the words therein belong to a language invented by man to convey one's thoughts to the outside world..
  • One, out of my belief in my own tradition and in what I heard/read
And
  • The other, out of my 'NO' such belief..
Here, one's dedicated investigation and scientific temper alone beyond these sayings strength the sayings that enquiry continuing without a break for the ultimate good of oneself in particular and that of the people in general..
  • The disciple having noticed his Master moving suspiciously towards bushes but soon found him answering the Nature's Call, could no more keep quite and asked his Master to punish him for doubting him.. The Master smiled and said,
"Never leave that doubt in you and do not spare even me in that. Then alone you will truly progress in the Path of Spirituality!"

As a child, when Sri Adi Sankara was wandering on the banks of Narmada, He came across the Seer Govinda Bhagavadpada who asked Him,

"Who are You?"

Sri Shankara instantly answered him thru' nine Slokas subsequently called Nirvana Shatakam (Atma Shatakam) and the first Sloka of that Shatakam goes thus..

'Mano Budhyahankaara Chitani Naaham,
Na Cha Shrotrajihve Na Cha Ghraananetre
Na Cha Vyoma Bhumir Na Tejo Na Vayuh,
Chidaanandarupah Shivoham Shivoham.'

'I am not mind, nor intellect, nor ego, nor the five senses, nor the reflections of inner self
I am beyond all that. Again
I am not the ether, nor the earth, nor the fire, nor the wind as
I am indeed that Eternal Knowing and Bliss, the Auspicious (Shivam), Love and Pure Consciousness!'

That sure remains my Prayer of the Day to the Almighty for my uplift as I being the man of ignorance infinitely far away from Truth, constantly identify myself with my body and my mind that can be subjected to
  • Pain whatever protection I may build around me, which soon escalates into certain
  • Fear that magnifies itself manyfold and creates an unknown
  • Panic in me in no time.. 
Seen thus, it's ever my duty that I take care of this materialistic body and mind from end to end without an exception..
  • The Great Man too when confronted with rowdy elements, hid himself in the Police Control Room and subsequently on the advice of the Chief of there escaped in disguise in front of the protesters..
Of course, the matter truly does not end there for me and at times such panic situation creates an unknown

LOST FEELING

In me catapulting to me a state of an almost

ZERO PERSONALITY..

Here alone, ever remembering the Great Saint's assertion Viz.,

"You move one step towards God (At the back of such clarity), God moves ten steps towards you!"

I should truly offer a

PRAYER TO LORD SHIVA

By chanting

MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA..

'Om Trayambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanath
Mrytor Mukshiya Mamrutat.'


'We worship the three eyed one lord shiva who is of spiritual essence and nourishes all beings. May he severe our bondage of samsara and thus liberate us!'

Which instantly translates the difficulty into a bearable situation of

NO LOST HOPE

With certain instant

PEACE AND HARMONY

Restored! 

The Post is written for BlogChatter to #CauseAChatter..

Keywords: SACRED, BELIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment