Thursday, August 6, 2020

THE ADVENTUROUS JOURNEY.. TRUE KEY TO HAPPINESS! #CauseAChatter
Life is a long journey thru' many travails to reach

THAT ULTIMATE DESTINATION..

All along that journey, 
  • Stops under shade called pleasures of life comforting, alluring and interesting should be optimized quickly, I should leave each stop as per plan and steadily continue my journey..
  • Break-downs called the issues of health and safety are inevitable in that journey and I should be well equipped to carry the required repairs and move on steadily.. 
  • No doubt, rough paths, steep climbs, down slopes and sharp turns called the problems and difficulties of life come in my way and the journey could continue only through stretching, care and attention..
  • A constant look-out, observation and rule bound discipline sure make my journey safe which are nothing but constant attention, learning thru' mistakes and discharging my duties well in my life.. 
Beyond, ever knowing that
  • "‘Giving Away’, ‘Sharing’ and ‘Consuming the Required’ exactly fit my deep inner consciousness minimizing many of my conflicts within..
  • 'What will happen?' is forever the wrong question at any time in my life and 'What should I do?' is the right one therein..
  • East or west, up or down, day or night, for no reason I should be healthy, happy and prosperous..
  • Every time an action is to be carried out, there are two paths in front of me.. One gives the short term benefit and the other long term one.. And it's ever wisdom I choose the later one..
  • I should constantly tell others only that I experience and there should be no place for imaginations..
  • I should voluntarily embrace simple life, make others know my limitations and have not too many issues referred to me at any a time in my life.. 
And
  • Aiming the highest, living the decent and expecting the least all along makes me the tough personality of my life!"
Sure adds 

CERTAIN ADVENTURE

To my this life ever helping me reach never 

A POINT OF NO GO

In this journey ultimately making me

THE COMPLETE MAN OF MY LIFE!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Adventure is not taking risk, adventure is doing what we have not done so far. Coming out of our boundary. What is adventure inn your view ? and what have you done recently? or planning to do? #adventureboundaryfear

The Post is written for BlogChatter too to CauseAChatter..

Keyword: ADVENTURE

2 comments:

  1. Life is a never ending journey and it has ups and downs which will never ends till we get united with that supreme power which is all around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it right Ayantika.. Living close to Reality is forever the happy state of mind.. Thanks for the appreciative comment here!

      Delete