Thursday, January 28, 2021

THE 7 SUB-TRUTHS OF LIFE THAT EVER GO AROUND THE MAIN TRUTH!


Truth is ever different from that known to me as I am blocked there to probe beyond thru' the impulsive force of going after pleasantries with me. I have no way here, other than acting thru' my impulse. And that action is never the Right that much I can perceive if I wish so..

There are always 2 actions in front of me; the Right and the wrong as known to me and I invariably act thru' that known to me alone. The Right known to me is ever away from the the Original Truth; the wrong I perceive is equally never the Right..

All people are one originally but the gradations I am supposed to make as my known Dharma ever separates them.. Knowing those gradations to core and acting accordingly is ever wisdom..

World looks more and more terrifying if I start doing wrong more and more; the same world comes under control if I stand up to do the Right more and more..

I sure do mistakes that too constantly as to err is ever human.. My wisdom protects me if I firm up of making amends for the mistakes done and try my best not to repeat them which of course invariably happens again and again repeatedly!

I may be thinking many unconnected people are my dear people but those in gradation of my relation alone are my people in respect of discharge of my duties attached..

If any one falls off from the Truth I talk of, I will be keeping them off from that gradation but that never stops me from looking at whether how much that known to me is nearer to Truth..

Life is dynamic and only the present; the musings of mind are static and are ever the past. When I firm of my actions based on what my mind muses, the present actions are sidelined and that not doing summed up over the past is my tension and pain of today..

Keywords: TRUTH, SUB-TRUTHS

No comments:

Post a Comment