Tuesday, February 16, 2021

A GRANDFATHER'S LOVE.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?

"Grandpa! You have not put the Emoji
HEART
For my photo!"
Said the Little One of 7 yrs whose picture his mom had uploaded on the social network..

"Dear! How can I put
ONE SINGLE HEART
For you and say
'DONE!'

This moment, as I look within me, I see
A MILLION HEARTS
Going for you. Your photo uploaded has no way to show those millions Hearts. Seeing that, I stopped doing it and retained all those
MILLION HEARTS
Within my
SINGLE HEART..

They are ever for you and every time, I
Think of you,
Wish for you,
Look for you,
See you,
Talk to you,
Guide you,
Help you out,
Get something for you 
And
Safeguard your things

A THOUSAND WATT BULB
Glows on my face and one by one those
HEARTS
Come out from me and make me do
THAT WORK OF MINE PERFECT..
Are you happy?"
Said the grandfather with a big smile on his face!

Keywords:
GRANDFATHER, LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment