Tuesday, April 13, 2021

I FOR 'I'.. I (ME) ALTERNATING BETWEEN NOBODY AND SOMEBODY!


When I was a child, I was 'Nobody' and there,

It's my mother that made me 'Somebody' by

Constantly assuring me, 

'I am  there for you!' 

When I went to school, I was 'Nobody' and there,

It's my teachers that made me 'Somebody' by

Constantly encouraging me saying,

 'Learn, learn, learn!'

When I went to college, I was 'Nobody' and there,

It's my dad that made me 'Somebody' by

Constantly pulling me up saying, 

'Grow up.. Grow up.. Grow up!'

When I went to work, I was 'Nobody' and there,

It's my Bosses that made me 'Somebody' by

Constantly driving me saying, 

'Work.. Work.. Work!'

When I came into my surroundings, I was 'Nobody' and there,

It's the wise elders around me that made me 'Somebody' by

Constantly advising me, 

'Take up family responsibilities!'

When I became the senior citizen at the back of retirement and grown up children becoming busy with their own responsibilities, I thought I became again 'Nobody' and there,

It's my Little Grand Child that made me 'Somebody' by

By shouting into my ears with all warmth, 

'Grand Pa! Im here.. Let's play!'

I am participating in the Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st, 21 and this is my 9th Post in that context..


Keywords: I, #BlogchatterA2Z

4 comments: