Thursday, April 15, 2021

M FOR 'MONEY'.. WHERE I SHOULD BE LIBERAL AND WHERE TO TAKE CARE..


The miser refused giving a charity and declared..

"My money takes care of me!"

The wise man smiled and said,

"Sure for the time being.. But soon your progeny takes care to see that it really doesn't take care of you!"

The spendthrift spent away freely and declared..

"God takes care!"

The wise man smiled and said,

"Sure God takes care but only those who take care of themselves!"

The miser said with a protective tone,

"I can buy many things for just Rs 500!" 

The wise man smiled and said,

"Many of those are not really required for you as everything is with you only!"

The spendthrift exclaimed,

"What do you get now a days for a paltry sum of Rs 500?"

The wise man smiled and said,

"A few people make a decent living for few days with that money!"

The miser held Rs 250 tight to his chest and said,

"It costs Rs 250 a week and I can't part with such sums in my life!"

The wise man smiled and said,

"The problem is our life has another max of 2500 such weeks on the average and beyond those notes are taken off from there!"

The spendthrift held Rs 2500 loose in his hand and said,
"It' costs just Rs 2500 a week and my living status can easily afford it!"

The wise man smiled and said,

"The problem is even a million has got just 400 such 2500s but our life on the average is sure more than 400 weeks!"

The miser mused,

"I love to protect my money in the best possible way!"

The wise man smiled and said,

"No problem.. The smart people around looking to pocket that soon will sure help you in that!"

The spendthrift burst out,

"I love to enjoy the world with my money in the best possible way!"

The wise man smiled and said,

"No problem.. The smart people around you looking to relax at your cost will sure help you in that!"

I am participating in the Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st, 21 and this is my 13th Post in that context..

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Neha Tambe for the compliment and appreciation on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. Thoughtful how you conveyed the difference

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciative comment on the Post.. Yes.. Handling money forever remains thus and we should have all discipline in dealing with it.. A good comment here!

      Delete