Saturday, April 17, 2021

O FOR 'OFFICE MANAGEMENT'.. A TYPICAL SCENARIO!



'And soon all the Staff were back to their respective Works for the day which 
Any how they have to do, 
They only have to do and 
Even if they don't know they have to learn by trial & Error and do the best in the situation 
as none above them in the hierarchy are either 
knowing that or 
Eager to know and help them out and 
That drama goes on eternally with no respite at any point of time!'

In the Chief's Office..


"Good Morning, Sir!"

"Good Morning to all of you.. How are you Ganesh, Ramesh and Suresh?"

"We are Okay, Sir.. Thank you.. Sir, we have a small issue...."

"All that later.. Listen to me carefully.. There is an urgent requirement of....
  • Got it? OK.. I've got to go now.. You somehow manage all this now and get me the results by....!”
In half hr time 

In every Manager's Office,

"Good Morning, Sir!"

“Hello! A very Good Morning to you all.. How are you doing? How's life? Any problems at your end?"

"Sir! I have an issue. My Group has...."
"Sir! Mr Dinesh working with me is...."
"Sir! Last month, there was some shortage of...."

"OK..OK.. OK.. Got your points.. But before that, let me carry the Message of our Chief to you....
  • OK.. I've another work now.. You all supervise all that and get me the results by....!”
In another 1 hr time, 

In the Supervisor's

Cubicle No 1..


"Sir! I need some clarification here.... Can we....?"

“No, No, No.. No, I am telling you a big 'No'.. Not at all Listen to me.. No.. No Whatever it be, I don't agree to this..
  • OK.. Leave all that.. You start the work and get me the results by....!”
Cubicle No 2..

"Sir! I've a problem.. This month there was...."

“Yes! Yes! Yes.. Yes, I very much agree with you.. Yes.. You are right here.. But.. you see.. Yes.. That alone is the problem here.. Yes..
  • OK.. Leave all that.. You just have to start the work and get me the results by....!”
Cubicle No 3..

"Sir! Yesterday, that boy working with me Mr.... had done...."

“Alright.. OK.. I agree.. Fine.. Yeah.. Great.. Never expected.. OK.. I understand.. OK.. Nice..
  • OK.. Leave all that.. You just have to start the work and get me the results by....!”
Cubicle No 4..

"Sir! I want to you to resolve this one issue...."

Nod.. Nod.. Nod.. "OK, tell me further...." Nod.. Nod.. Nod.. And finally a big double nod with instructions....
  • "OK.. Leave all that.. You just have to start the work and get me the results by....!”
Cubicle No 5..

"Sir! The job pending with me has a peculiar problem...."

“What are you telling? Where? When did it take place? Who? Which file he wants? Come on.. How can he ask like that?

OK.. Leave all that.. You just have to start the work and get me the results by....!”

Cubicle No 6..

"Sir! I very much need your help in my today's...."

“Sorry.. Am too busy.. No time.. I don't know what's going on here.. Please no more clarifications on this..
  • OK.. Leave all that.. You just have to start the work and get me the results by....!”
In no time, all the Assistants with whatever they understood were back to their spots briefing their Staff on the day's work and now 

You kindly read the introductory comment and that completes this post!

I am participating in the Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st, 21 and this is my 15th Post in that context..


https://www.theblogchatter.com/

Keywords:
OFFICE, #BlogchatterA2Z



2 comments:

  1. amazing read . could re create the office situations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking interest in reading the Post and commenting.. It's just the typical day to day work environment.. All the best!

      Delete