Wednesday, April 28, 2021

X .. THE USUAL 'XYZ' THOUGHTS AND THE GREAT BENEFIT OF SAYING 'NO' TO THEM FOR A WHILE!


As I live through my life, I need to primarily interact in 3 walks of life with me continuously. They are the

Work life,
Family life and
Social life..

In these 3 walks of life at any given moment, there is essentially one

DEMANDING
EXPECTING or
OPPOSING

Personality with me i.e.,

A person who demands more work,
A person who expects more service,
A person who opposes me and expects me do exactly what he/she wants

And there is no exception to this at any time in my life..

At Work, he/she is the Boss, the Colleague, the Subordinate or the Customer..
With Family he/she is the Spouse, the Grown Up or the Other dependent..
Outside Social Life, he/she is the Relation, the Neighbor, the Friend, the Shopman or the Stranger on road..

Here, the ever oft left out question next to me is..

Can I listen to this particular requirement a bit more sincerely?

And that sincere listening involves basically leaving all those

USUAL XYZ THOUGHTS THAT OFTEN OCCUPY MY MIND

Which forever affirm..

'I HAVE DONE ALL THAT REQUIRED!'

And feel within the heart..

‘CAN I ACCOMMODATE HIM/HER A LITTLE MORE THAN WHAT THE RULE SAYS HERE IN MY FAVOR?'

With 'NIL' doubt in me that if I do that way,

'I'LL BE PUT DOWN PERMANENTLY IN MY LIFE!'

If I can truly catch that point, wonders will sure be done in various fields of action with me as this is considered to be the entire 'Gist of Living!'

If I do thus,

PEACE

In no time takes the front seat and

FEAR/WORRY/TENSION

Invariably go back in me!

Should I miss this

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

Very much next to me every moment in my life?

I am participating in the Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st 21, and this is my 24th Post in that context..

#BlogchatterA2Z - 2021
https://www.theblogchatter.com/

Keywords:
XYZ, #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment