Sunday, June 13, 2021

THE STORY OF A SENSITIVE RAIN DROP!


The time was 11.00 pm. The children in the first floor of the apartment were playing noisily running here and there but the apartment complex was a quiet zone between 10 pm and 6 pm..

No doubt, the man in the ground floor got disturbed beyond..
  • 'What quiet zone is this? Can't rest peacefully!'
Instantly certain quick action followed. The helpless parents should advice the little ones..

'Sorry, Little Ones! Stop your play and go to sleep. You can't disturb others!'

Myself hovering over saw all that happening and never liked it..

'God couldn't be present everywhere and so He created children. How can the innocent ones be forced into the so called man made rigid discipline?'

And that man had gone to sleep delightfully having snubbed the tender and innocent ones!

I signaled to my friends to help me correct the situation and requested the other Dignitaries of my Region to help me uphold the children's decent expression and that message spread quickly..

That's it..

In next one hr, there were flashing lights and roaring thunders..

Myself joyfully dancing along with my friends came down, gracefully touched the feet of my Original Mother and coolly landing in the back yard of the man with many of my friends continuously following me helping me out in my task..

That never stopped there..

Me with all of my friends together soon upheld the law of physics which of course children love max Viz.,

Water levels are equal everywhere and the ground floor apartment can't make separate rule there..

In next few hrs, all things in the area were doubly wet..

The man's sleep vanished in no time followed by his peace..

It was almost a war zone..
  • Collecting us in buckets after buckets,
  • patiently pouring into to drain,
  • wiping the area and
  • praying to the Rain God to stop troubling further..
The time was 3 AM..

No doubt, the Rain God had to rest by then.. He signaled all his Assistants go soft further..

Fully exhausted, the man quickly got into bed to catch few hrs of precious sleep leaving the rest

To the Wind God for a while

Unable to do anything beyond..

I along with few of my friends escaped there from flowing out and remained in a larger pool collected in the complex area..

The next day morning, a holiday, was festival for the children and soon they were seen
  • Happily jumping in waters collected,
  • Some making way for waters go down the slop which together have to respect the law of physics and
  • Others briskly making paper boats and make them move beautifully in the flowing waters..
Giving a feather touch all round my body as I became one with them with a rare ecstatic feeling in me!

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keywords: RAIN, DROP

No comments:

Post a Comment