Monday, July 12, 2021

THE FINE DUTY OF MINE IN RESPECT OF THE EVER OVER POWERING HATRED IN ME!



"That man is potentially dangerous. In the right moment he strikes and makes the other fall flat. Better keep off from him max.. I hate him..

This man is a nuisance forever.. In the right moment he appears and creates all the fuss. Better avoid him as much.. I hate him!"
  • "Dear! Agreed you hate the man who is potentially dangerous as the self protection tendency of ours invariably makes us do that but why not stop that in respect of the 2nd man as he really is not threat to life?"
"Sir! What difference it makes when I hate one or two? It's still hating only!"
  • "There is.. In the 2nd man's case.. You hate him because you like to do that even though there is no real threat from him whereas it is inevitable in the 1st man's case!"
"The 2nd man interferes everywhere.. That's enough to hate him!"
  • "Agreed.. But why not take care and see that he is not allowed to interfere and stop beyond?"
"I don't understand!"
  • "Dear! Taking care of myself to the minutest level no doubt, is my duty and there equally taking care to see that I don't hate some one out of ease with me too is my duty followed.. So to say..
I should not be delighted to hate any one at any time!"

"?????"
  • "Yes.. Dear! I may be infinitesimally small in the situation wherein the Great Saint had said..
'The hand that hit me is serving me!'
  • When asked by His serving disciple to check whether the Great Man had come to consciousness after the brutal attack by a rowdy element..
  • But still as a human being, it is ever the finer duty of mine to do minimum here unless it is beyond the scope of my survival instinct and thus exist with a feeling within that
All are from the Original Creation..
  • If I try, that living is very much possible for me at my own level; no doubt!"
Keywords: DUTY, HATRED

No comments:

Post a Comment