Saturday, August 7, 2021

THE LITTLE ONE'S WORRY INSTANTLY REDEFINED MY MORNING PRAYER!

"You see dear there..
That bright red setting sun in distance..
Wait a minute.. Now you see here..
I captured Him in my camera..
He has gone there and has come to my camera..
How He looks?"
Asked the man proudly showing his picture shot to the little boy..

"Oh! Then from tomorrow morning
We'll be having no Sun..
And it'll be dark all over..
I don't like that!"
Said the worried boy!

The boy's worry expressed in such a meaningful way instantly prompted me to redefine
The Daily Morning Prayer of my life
Thus..


“God!
You do the Eternal Job of heating my surroundings enough for the day bringing back from the earlier day’s cooling in which I took so much relaxation..

The eco-balance is perfectly maintained with guaranteed timely rains and availability of plant food are thru' the right evaporations that take place thru’ this heating..

The so called man made night life with so many lights and sounds around is possible only because of the basic energies that You generously passed on..

The fuels one burns in moving around freely are again part of these energies that have come from You alone..

And you, daily without resting for a second having completed your job on one half globe, go to the other half to continue doing Your Job allowing me freely reap the benefits of your energies passed in the day..

I hereby bow down and offer my Salutations to You!"


Keywords: 
MORNING, PRAYER

5 comments:

  1. Innocence at its best! Enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. We should be aware of what is given to us and also be mindful of not wanting everything for us only. Resources are for all and should be available for all.

    ReplyDelete