Sunday, September 12, 2021

NO DOUBT, MAN PROPOSES, GOD DISPOSES BUT..


yad yad vibhtimat sattvam srimad urjitam eva va
tat tad evavagaccha tvam mama tejo-msa-sambhavam

Certainly whatever and wherever is majestic (self-effort), beautiful (self-confidence) or magnificent (humility);
you must know that all those manifestations arise from a fraction of My glory
(As I am the Whole)!

(Verse 41, chapter 10 of Srimad Bhagavad Gita) 

The over confident man was constantly saying,

"No issues, I have to
Live with a definite amount of self effort and the related confidence of achieving
And be ready to face the outcome max as the Almighty sure expects me ever to do that..
To take care of me in extreme vagaries of life that can suddenly surface,
A Small Prayer unto Him ever remains in my heart!"

The humble man was constantly saying,

"No doubt, I have to
Live with a definite amount of self effort and the related confidence of achieving
And be ready to face the outcome as much as the Almighty sure expects me to to do that..
To take care of me in extreme vagaries of life that can suddenly surface,
A Simple Prayer unto Him ever remains in my heart!"

The nil confident man was constantly saying,

"No way, I have to
Live with a definite amount of self effort and the related confidence of achieving
And equally be ready to face the outcome to some extent as the Almighty expects me to do that..
To take care of me in extreme vagaries of life that can suddenly surface,
A Full Prayer unto Him ever remains in my heart!"

When a sizable failure came up in their lives..

The man who believed
Max in himself and little in God
Was totally aghast for a while, soon recovered as he depended on himself max and further continued with
Certain belief lost in himself as well as in his Deity!

The man who believed
Medium in himself and medium in God
Was totally aghast for a while, soon recovered as he depended on himself equally and further continued with
No belief lost in himself as well as in his Deity!

The man who believed
Little in himself and max in God
Was totally aghast for a while, recovered slowly as he depended on himself minimum and further continued with
Certain belief lost in himself as well as in his Deity!

Keywords:
MAN, GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment