Wednesday, October 6, 2021

HAPPY NAVARATRI.. A PRAYER TO GODDESS DURGA!



"It's really funny with our memories. 23 times I forgot about a packet I was tracking in a span of 2 hrs!"

"So many times? May be it was a counting mistake!"

"What are you saying? My memory is not that bad.. It's exactly 23 times!"

No doubt, it's a joke but the question is..

Am I not equally forgetting in my life when it is known that a Spade is a Spade? I'll not call that way so easily, instead I
  • Define the Spade according to my imagination,
  • Color the Spade according to my liking,
  • Shape the Spade according to my maneuvering skills,
  • Talk on the Spade according to my interests,
  • Keep off from the Spade according to my convenience,
  • Glorify the Spade according to my set yardstick on the higher end,
  • Condemn the Spade according to my set yardstick on the lower end,
  • Attach myself to the Spade according to my definition and
  • Make sure that the spade takes a different Avatar
All along calling myself straight forward and out spoken..

Not leaving the matters there, I 
  • Insist my people should concur with me,
  • Make sure I am on the throne and
  • See those who oppose as life time enemies
Thus

Dividing Humanity eternally..

On the eve of Puja Days, let me Pray to 

The Goddess Mahishashur Mardhini 

With an ardent feeling to liberate me by slaying this Demon of Ignorance in me and Bestow Her Eternal Blessings so that I live my up coming life calling

The Spade as Spade as much

Thereby contributing my bit towards 

Oneness of Humanity!

Keyword: PRAYER

2 comments: