Saturday, January 15, 2022

SURE A NOBLE VIRTUE UNLESS..


"Yes.. Sure.. The most needed Virtue of today in me.. is
  • 'In every action of mine, let there be a lesser say of mine however small according to my wish but never zero making space for the other whom in no way I credited as my person other than the individual is human!'
I'm 100% sure of this as I carefully worded that taking care all round!"

I came out for my morning walk and the Little Girl of my neighborhood was heard loudly repeating the Saying in her book,

'Pride goes before fall!'

In her morning Learning Session. Suddenly it struck me.. What's the God Send Little One here talking of?

"Am I humble when I vouched on the above diligent practice?"

As I looked at myself,
  • Every single thought in my mind,
  • Even small word of my talk and
  • Every tiniest action of doing that
Was filled with pride..

"God! What a false virtue I was proposing?

Thanks, Little Girl.. I learnt from you the right approach.. Many, many thanks.. Now I know!"

Instantly my Intuition within cautioned..

"Good, the Little One opened up a Great Chapter of Learning in you. It started now.. 

THE END.. 

Don't ask me!"

"I don't understand!"

"This one Learning never completes in one's life, let years roll by..

There's no completion of this with mundane body living as the 'self' is the basis for that proud feeling..

The Learning in utopia would be complete only when
  • Infinite sacrifices are done from your end,
  • Nothing of yours stays with you and
  • You exist as nothing!"
On distant loud speakers, Sloka 60 Chapter 2 of Srimad Bhagavad Gita was heard recited melodiously with the meaning explained in parallel..

'yatato hyapi kaunteya purushasya vipaschitah;
Indriyaani pramatheeni haranti prasabham manah.'


'The turbulent sense O Arjuna (in no time) do violently carry away the mind of even a wise person (without one's own knowledge) though one be striving hard (to control them)!'

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt What, according to you, is the virtue that the world stands most in need of today? #NeededVirtue

Keyword: VIRTUE

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Rightly said, Tomichan Matheikal.. Whenever I think and feel that I am humble and beyond when I start doing my jobs humbly, humility has begun in me but I am not really humble.. Humility has to truly establish in me with no going back.. That happens only when certain mundane interest truly lessens in me which again if I think of, will not happen.. Thus goes my life the only known thing to me here is do the right actions with Truth spilling over as much; that's it.. Rest what happens one has to wait and see.. Thanks for the right observation on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete