Thursday, January 20, 2022

THE EVER DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT INTO WHICH I HAVE TO ‘STEP IN’ AND ‘STEP OUT’ WITHOUT A SAY!

  • It's totally a vibrant environment where in started in 20s, I would be working up to 60..
  • In this environment, a true value addition forever is working with dedication..
  • The Environment is influenced by many external factors invariably creating a number of spider webs which can truly be avoided thru' certain extra special skills with me..
  • The environment has a number of levels called promotions which can be reached thru' extra dedicated effort alone..
  • The path to reach few top levels is either through the dynamic steps of experience or through the lift of additional qualification/s..
  • As I continuously work in this environment, invariably a book of observation called the Resume is written by the known personalities of the environment..
  • The roof top in this environment called 'The CEO/A Level Below' can only be reached through either a separate lift or a special arrangement where I may not be the right personality as often that is the seat of power and politics..
  • My personal safety and the safety of my family are forever linked to this environment without a say..
  • The active part of my life from scratch to soul searching invariably goes in this environment alone and
  • And finally to say, there's a day when a clear ‘EXIT' board would be in front of me from where I have to come out stepping down to the floor, of course with a rich back up of my work experience!
Keywords: DYNAMIC, ENVIRONMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment