Monday, April 18, 2022

ON AND OFF.. NONE ALONE THE RIGHT IN TOTAL!

  • "I had a lavish party the other day!"
  • "Every rupee thrown away counts when tough times strike!"
  • "I've so much, it's nothing!"
  • "That so much becomes nothing if throwing away continues!"
  • "It's not throwing away. It's leading life full!"
  • "It's not leading life full. It's living beyond means..
Living life full for ordinary individual is ever spending limited on enjoyments!"

I don't get it! OK..Wait..Yes..
  • "I spent limited on enjoyment and saved the rest fantastic amount!"
  • "Every rupee hoarded becomes nothing when tough times strike!"
  • "I'll have so much, that sure helps!"
  • "That so much hoarded money is nothing in front of a real tough situation!"
  • "It's not hoarding. It's leading life full!"
  • "It's not leading life full. It's living for the money saved!
Living life full for ordinary individual is ever saving diligently!"

I don't get it.. OK..Wait..Yes..
  • "I started giving in charity!"
  • "Every rupee given in charity counts when tough times strike!"
  • "I may have less but I'm happy!"
  • "That happiness is sure shield against tougher times!"
  • "Charity is not spending at all. Indirectly, it's saving my future!"
  • "It's that saving alone that can truly alleviate pains of the toughest times!
Living life full for ordinary individual is ever giving in charity that is just required to be given!"

"OK..Wait..Yes.. I got it now!"


I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 

Keywords: #BlogchatterA2Z, throwing, saving, hoarding, charity

No comments:

Post a Comment