Sunday, May 29, 2022

MY PAST.. WHAT'S IT LIKE TRULY?


That night, the Good Spirit appeared in my dream and said,

"I give you a single chance
To go to a particular event of your past,
Alter it to whatever you wish,
Come back to the present,
Start living a new life that accrues to you because of the alteration you made and
Be happy!"

My mind lured me saying..

"Take the benefit of converting one of the tougher events of your life to a cool one!"

My Consciousness clarified,

"All those tough happenings were indirectly 
GOD'S GIFTS
Given to you to grow and become strong in your life..
Do you want to lose the benefit of being such 
A PERSONALITY OF TODAY 
And become
A WEAKLING?"

My mind was nasty.. It rebuked me saying,

"Ok.. Then, convert one of the cool ones of your life to a tougher one so that your personality becomes doubly better today?"

My Consciousness clarified,

"All those cool happenings were equally
GOD'S GIFTS
Given to you so that prima facie you remained at ease and beyond became useful to others in your life..

Do you want to lose the benefit of being such 
A PERSONALITY OF TODAY
And become
A PERSON OF NO WORTH?"

Keyword:
PAST..

No comments:

Post a Comment