Wednesday, October 26, 2022

THE LAUGHING STOCK!


I, the follower of many ethics in life suddenly deviated from my discipline on a fateful moment but firmed up..

"I'll punish myself and purify myself!"

That evening, as I visited the nearby park, a man clad in shining clothes asked me..

"Is something bothering you?"

"How do you know?"

Surprised, I queried..

"I'm the mind reader!"

"Ok.. What's there in my mind right now?"

"You want to punish yourself as.......!"

"So correct.. Ok.. Can you suggest me some rigorous.....?"

"Yeah.. I know.. Do....... and you are freed of your sin!"

"Thank you man in shining clothes! You really helped me!"

3 months of rigorous punishing self passed.. Yes..

"I'm purified now!"

I raised my head with victory and moved on in my life..

Exactly after 3 months, I fell a prey to the same unethical deed..

Feeling sad as I visited the park that evening, I saw, a man clad with black clothes laughing at me..

"Hi! Why are you laughing at me?"

I asked annoyed beyond..

"That man in shining clothes advised you on how to punish yourself? What greater foolish action can be there?"

"How? Who was that man?"

"The dark part of you!"

The man in black clothes vanished the next moment..

The famous Saying was ringing in my ears..

'THE JUDGE CAN'T BE THE EXECUTIONER!'

KEYWORDS: sin, punish, purify

2 comments:

  1. The dark part in white robes? If so, this parable becomes highly philosophical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just a metamorphic representation, Tomichan Matheikal, often white or shining is portrayed as sacred/right and black the opposite. The post has nothing to talk of outside world, meaning often I satisfy myself by awarding a punishment that suits me calling myself purified for a deed I committed which I alone name it as sinful..

      Thanks for the right observation on the post.. Wishes!

      Delete