Thursday, November 17, 2022

AS IGNORANCE RULES.. #BlogchatterBlogHop


  • "Tank full.. Long distance drive!"
I said aloud at Gas Station..
  • "Quite sultry.. Make sure AC is at peak!"
I reminded Help Desk at Restaurant..
  • "We are now enjoying
A bowl of our comfort food with the song of loop!"

I screamed at table..
  • "The glittering lights on 25th floor is the destination of our luck now!"
I thundered leading there..
  • "The lift to this floor is instantaneous!"
I declared proudly..
  • "It's past midnight.. This's tomorrow's program!"
I announced with all firmness..

"Another 2 hrs activity before going to bed!"

I glued up to LapTop..

"Ohh, Good sleep gone.. What glaring light and heat!"

I pulled in curtains, increased fan speed and went back to sleep!

The neighbor was saying his Morning Prayer
..


“God! 
Salutations to You 
For taking care of me with 
Your Love and Warmth 
All along my life!"

His son was reading science lesson aloud..

"Sun is
The Original Source of 
All Energy on Earth!"

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
Keywords:
 SUN, #BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment