Sunday, November 13, 2022

THANK YOU, INDIBLOGGER.. THANK YOU MY BLOGGER FRIENDS!

Before I answer the question of this week's IndiSpire Prompt,

Shouldn't we be grateful to Indiblogger for keeping this platform alive? In spite of.... #Gratitude

My sincere thanks go to Mr. Tomichan Matheikal for mentioning my name in his post on the Prompt and my  wishes to him in his all coming up ventures..

With a firm belief in the saying that

'Every Blogger is part of the Sacred Task of inherent expression within him/her!'

As I looked at myself, I found an unknown urge in me to talk on the realities of life as much which often my ignorance covers up projecting either

NON SUSTAINABLE OPTIMISM BEYOND or

NEVER REQUIRED PESSIMISM

From my end, totally diverting my attention from the

REALISTIC LIVING REQUIRED ADDRESSING THE PROBLEMS IN FRONT..

That's the point where in the year 2011, my Blog 'Reflecting on Life' took it's birth and there, I don't know God send IndiBlogger came to my assistance thru' one of my son's friends who hinted to me to become a member of that social net work..

Soon that happened, I became comfortable in posting my posts on indivine/indispire taking few times online personal assistance from IndiTeam and my Network of Bloggers started rising steadily day by day rising to



the status shown above..

That dynamic activity around me continued so vibrantly that at one stage, my Post


Was promoted with 136 votes by my Co-Blogger Friends followed by the highest number of comments..

The details of my blogging activity on IndiBlogger as on date goes thus for the past 11 years myself able to 

Post 1293 Posts on Indivine and 299 on IndiSpire
Secure 1028 Top Post on IndiBlogger titles 
Get an IndiRank 77 and
Remain in active communication with my Co-Blogger friends thru' 113 IndiMails..

Beyond,

I was awarded the 
IB Award 2017 for Religion and Spirituality


For my contributions done all those years..

I very much thank the IndiBlogger Team for giving me a great opportunity and undaunted support to express myself freely on the Platform thru' my Blog Postings saying what I wanted to say..

Equally I thank all my Blogger Friends who actively read and commented on my Posts all these years and helped me grow in my expressions and

Here go my wishes to IndiBlogger Team and My Blogger Friends do their best in their respective fields in the coming years!


  1. Keyword: #Gratitude

6 comments:

  1. Your thanks are an evidence of the grace and humility embedded in your personality. In fact, we, your readers, are thankful to you for the constant enlightenment rendered to us by your writings. You deserve all the honour that has come to you and is going to come to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's truly a great compliment, Jitendra and many, many thanks for the same. You may say that I constantly enlightened Readers thru' my posts but for me it is the other way.. The Readers whole-heartedly accepted my writings as worth reading and my thanks goes to all of them in that context. Equally my thanks go to IndiBlogger Team and Team Blogchatter for giving me a place on their respective Platforms to go ahead with this task uninterrupted.. Best wishes to you and your family!

      Delete
    2. Kindly read 'goes' as 'go' in line 3 of my comment.. Typing error unnoticed!

      Delete
    3. It's okay Sir. Happens with all when writing goes in full flow. And a prolific writer like you must be knowing it before anybody else.

      Delete
  2. Since I'm not a spiritually inclined person, I couldn't appreciate some of your writings. But i do appreciate the convictions you hold fast to which reflect the integrity of your personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tomichan Matheikal for the compliment.. Whatever said and done, my posts all the time speak on one thing.. I may look at life in any fashion which is my innate expression but that expression/belief should ever take care of my happiness in life and never the other way and that happiness should not go out of window the moment I firm up on my plans. The life with me is full of 'ifs' and 'buts' and I am with a task here assigned by my birth.. Chasing that task for ever should be myself rising in life only and never the other way. If I have conveyed this message to me primarily, part of the job is done but to be continued finding the Truth there endless.. Wishes!

      Delete