Sunday, December 11, 2022

THE ETERNAL BLESSINGS OF MY LIFE!


I tossed on bed restlessly..
The night appeared long..
Midnight.. Sleep was nowhere in the vicinity..
'May be the bed light is gloomy. Let me keep bright light on!'
I thought..

The crickets around were making loud persistent chirping sounds
Making me feel, lost in thick jungle
In between silence equally making me feel left out in deep valley,
Both adding to my unrest endlessly..

Time was dragging.. Seconds moved into minutes Slowly and with great difficulty half hr passed..
I was totally restless..
Switched on bright light of my room itself 
Feeling tired beyond..

Time was moving.. 
'Thank God.. It has not stopped'
1 min... 2 mins.. 5 mins.. 10 mins.. 
With great difficulty
Slowly, slowly
💤.. 💤..

Suddenly woke up..
It was 230 AM..
'Let me keep calm.
Sleep will come!'
I firmed up..
Yes.. Started Feeling drowsy and 
Time too started moving faster..

Sound sleep for next 2 hrs..
Slowly woke up..
Felt fresh and calm..
Looked at time..
 'The Brahma Muhurtham!'

The chirruping of birds 
In no time, brought unknown spirit in me..
Positive Thoughts.. Positive Approach.. Positive Outlook..
Calmness.. Serenity.. Peace..

'So much change in 2 hrs?'
With mind totally remaining calm, time moved quickly as I slept further blissfully only to be
Woken up by Eastern bright sky..
'What a refreshed feeling!'

Soon Eastern horizon became brighter..
The Sun God came up slowly.. 
Instantly I
Came to attention, folded my hands and offered my Sincere Prayer (Surya Mantra) to
The God of Eternal Hope of Shine 
From threatening darkness of hopelessness..

'Namah Suryaya Shantaya Sarvaroga Nivaarine
Aayurarogya maisvairyam dehi deva jagat pate.'

'Oh! Lord Surya! Ruler of Universe, you are the remover of all diseases, the repository of peace.  I bow down to you, bless your devotees with long life, health and wealth!'

 'Yes.. I am diurnal one in the Universe.. 
Light is my hope.. 
Day is my life.. 
 Brightness is my friend.. 
Visibility is my shield.. 
Eye contact is my Soul..
The sound of Lit Nature is my tonic!'

The all Lovable Sun God appeared saying..

"I am next to you.. 
I never leave you.. 
I ever take care of you..
Promise Me..
'You support Creation by doing your assigned jobs with full devotion!'"

Time moved on vibrantly and in no time it was evening.. I stood looking at 
The Setting Sun,
Another Message Graced me..

'My duty is Eternal..
The Creation round the Globe too is waiting for Me..
Let Me kindle similar Hope of life in them too 
and 
Be back..
Again to say,
I need to be away from you as
My loved ones next to you 
Rejoice and refresh only in my absence, 
The nocturnal ones!"

Keywords:
SUN, GOD, BLESSINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment