Sunday, January 8, 2023

AT WORK.. SURE, NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE!


"I'm lucky to have this man work for me!"

"Interesting!"

"He is hard working!"

"Great!"

"Sincere in his work!"

"Nice!"

"Honest in all dealings!"

"Fantastic!"

"Polite in behavior!"

"Excellent!"

"Patient all the time!"

"The No1 Behavior required!"

"More than all, always cheerful!"

"Nothing less you have!"

"My worry is.. If such a man goes away.. Can't imagine.. Ok.. No worries, the ultimate is with me because I am the Pay Master and I know how to retain good working person!"

"What all you said.. I agree to and you should give best incentives known to you within your limits to retain the man with you at all costs. But..."

"What else, Sir?"

"Dear! The Ever Green Saying at Work is..

'Nobody is indispensable!'

Means..

"If 'X', working with me goes away, I'll get 'Y' in that place!"

"But the new person sure will not be the same level!"

"No doubt, dear.. Chance wise,

"A small percentage only.. You'll get similar or better person,

On an average, you'll get an approximate suitable person and you train the person to the requirement

Maximum percent, you'll get a person just like that and you train him the best!"

"But still it'll not 100% of today?"

"You'll make it almost of today by yourself doing remaining works!"

"Still it's almost only!"

"You'll make it sure in such a situation,

You 100% adjust mentally to lose that left out!"

Keyword: WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment