Monday, January 16, 2023

I LOVE MY 8 TRAITS ENDLESS!

My correctness as per my logic is more important to me;
Never the problem of the other!

Others give me job for survival;
Others protect me from anti law;
Others fill the psychological vacuum in me;
Others provide me chance to rise in life thru’ service;
I am great max; grateful min!

My energy, time and capacity are always limited when I am questioned
But
Not the others' when I question!

'My Ignorance' and 'Myself Ignoring'
Are 
Ever thick friends next to me!

The prison of my liking has no borders;
I smile 100% freely!

Certain of my psychology, if touched wrongly, a volcano erupts sure; 
I call myself a cool personality!

I appear doing works which I like with 100% devotion
 But 
I don't know that the reference base there, does all the drama!

I've come into this world to lead the life of my cycle of desire fulfillment;
I hardly know myself!

Keyword:
TRAITS

No comments:

Post a Comment