Saturday, February 4, 2023

PEOPLE DO NOT LOVE ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THAT .. #BlogchatterBloghop #WriteAPageADay


“I am not at all happy with one of my cousins' son’s behavior.. You see, we had done a lot for him, still are doing and in that context we may expect a little. So to say, a few returns, that’s all! Actually, what we are asking is nothing. Even to return that, he shows his grudge.. 

I wonder why he will not feel grateful for our services. He was with us for the past 10 years and you know, we educated him, fed him all these years and took so much care. After our push alone somehow he has secured a job and now of course lives on his own. But in no time, all this is forgotten!"

Thus was expressing a middle aged man his anguish to a friend of deep wisdom..

The friend listened to him, paused and said,
  • “My dear! I understand your turmoil. But is all this talk warranted? Are you not feeling bad to talk like this about a young boy who was staying with you in your home for the past 10 years? I feel sad to hear all this!”
“What are you saying? Am I wrong in questioning the boy’s attitude? If you want, I can tell this in front of his parents also. He should know how to respect elders and should know who helped him all these years!”

Blurted the man a little angrily..
  • "Listen dear! The boy is having a dis-interest in you means his 'rightful living' seems affected and if I am honest here, I should first check for any unwarranted demands from my side!"
Said the friend comforting his companion.

"What do you mean? Having done so much, can't we expect this much recognition?"
  • I don't say that you shouldn't expect. The point is.. You are discussing this means you wish to bring down the boy indirectly; isn't it right? It is sure not to protect yourself as you are already safe in this situation and nothing you will lose here..
'I am discussing!'
  • Means, I need an approval for my doing! I should discuss this type of matters only sparingly when someone is doing a physical damage and to stop him from such actions, that's all..
Else it is not at all required!”

While departing, the wise friend smiled and quipped,
  • “Do you know, if my own child behaves in a similar way which is rare, I will never say that he is wrong but instead I will firm up in myself with a single thought..
'Let me simply do my duty towards him; that's all!'
  • But when one does not come in this group, I will say all that so easily. Having done the job as promised to the boy's parents, why not here, you simply keep quiet and let the boy live his life in the way he wishes?”
This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: LOVE, #BlogchatterBlogHop, #WriteAPageADay

No comments:

Post a Comment