Wednesday, March 8, 2023

THE DEAREST FRIEND OF MINE! #BlogchatterBlogHop

At my advanced age..

I checked.. Double checked.. Rechecked..

"Who is the best distant friend of mine, I love to meet not once, 'N' number of times?"

No doubt in my life, I had many, many friends..

Gems next to me..

Yes.. Otherwise, what is this life without a friend?

It is said,

'A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out!'

Let me list out my these dear Gems..

1)

2)

3)

----------

It is also said,

A friend's eye is a good mirror!

And this is the age, I need that mirror maximum..

My dear friends sure help me here..

But whom should I meet?

All the listed ones have their own 'Plus'.. 

People say they have 'Minus' too but then, how can one be without 'Minus?'

And, whatever that 'Minus' be, for me it's ever 'Plus' alone..

Heard,

'Absence makes heart grow fonder!'

Yes..

It's long time since I met them. Forget meeting.. Spoke too long ago..

I don't know why I did that..

I should have continued all those memorable interactions..

My heart beats when I think of these friends..

It's said so correctly,

'Better to be in chains with friends than in a garden with strangers!'

Yes.. That bondage is the sweetest..

Also said,

'Walking with a friend in dark is better than walking alone in light!'

How rightly said?

Yeah.. That warmth you need to experience only; can never be explained..

And further said,

'While the pot boils friendship blooms!' 

That's what exactly happens when such a friend visits you..

No more waiting.. Yes..

Let me select my dearest distant friend 

Whom

I love to meet,

With whom

I love to spend hours and

Whom

I love to watch as he interacts with me

Totally lost into my own ecstasy..

Let me give him a surprise call right this moment..

Whom to call first?

The one....? Or

That one....? 

Call my....?

Wait.. Why not call....?

What about.....?

That way, I can't leave.....

No.. No.. No..

What No.. No.. No..?

No.. No.. No.. They all can wait.. Sure they will wait.. They love to wait too..

Wait?

Yes.. Wait eternally too.. They all together will say,

'First call that your dear friend closest to your heart..

We are all next only.. Do it first!'

Yes.. They alone told me.. Confirmed to me.. I should call.. Calling.. 

Yes.. The call is going..

My heart beat I can hear..

Oh!.. His voice is heard.. Such a sweet one.. Million melodies around me started melting in front of that sweet voice as he enquired me so sweetly..

"Hello Grandpa! How are you?"

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop

Keywords: DEAREST, FRIEND, #BlogchatterBlogHop

4 comments: