Wednesday, April 12, 2023

'KNOWING'.. WHAT'S IT LIKE? #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023


"I Know everything!"

The young man of 20s proclaimed..

"Try knowing more!"

The wisdom around him asserted..

"I Know many things.. Great!"

The not so young man of 30s beamed..

"Try knowing the details therein!"

The wisdom around him asserted again..

"I Know certain things.. Sure of that!"

The middle aged man of 40s mused..

"Better streamline that knowing!"

The wisdom around him suggested..

"I Know something concrete.. Worth knowing!"

The man of 50s thought..

"Have you given a shape to that learning?"

The wisdom around him queried..

"Should I be knowing more?"

The elderly man of 60s had a doubt..

"May be; may not be.. You are the best judge here!"

The wisdom around him said with all firmness..

"My experience knows; not me!"

The elderly man of 70s was heard saying with a smile..

"You are right!"

The wisdom around him concurred therein..

"Leave knowing.. These days, I forget many things!"

The very elderly man of 80s murmured..

The wisdom around him remained silent!

‘This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge’

Keywords: KNOWING, #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023

2 comments: