Friday, April 28, 2023

ZEROING DOWN ONESELF.. WHAT'S THAT IN TOTAL? #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023


I read a Message,

"There are 6 enemies in you and they are constantly bringing misery to you. You are provided with 7 tools of investigation to constantly check those 6 enemies of you..

Make use of your Spirit of Enquiry liberally and Evolve!"

I felt so good for the moment and instantly promised to myself to do that with all sincerity..

I looked up at the enquiry tools, found 6 'W's and 1 'H' and decided to use them liberally to question the 6 enemies within me..

Time passed..

I was one way better but the other way more confused only and couldn't find reason for that..

Soon, I approached the Head of the Monastery near my house, narrated what I read and the subsequent discipline I followed and requested Him to clarify why peace is away from me in spite doing all that..

The Head smiled and said,

You tried questioning 6 enemies of you with 7 tools of enquiry liberally but did you think at any time why 7 tools are given to you to question 6 enemies?"

"I don't get it!"

"Means.. There is a 7th enemy in you!"

"What Sir? I heard about 6 enemies alone all along. No 7th one!"

I shot back..

"Dear! You have the 6 enemies in you and you should constantly be questioning them with your tools of investigation.. 

"But, whatever you may do there, at the end of the day, you are hand in glove with those enemies; doubtless..

Meaning, 

YOU ARE THE ENEMY TO YOURSELF!

Seen thus, the ultimate corrective action for the day should be that enquiry turning towards you with the never fading question..

'WHO AM I HERE?'

Try getting answer there for the day and continue that enquiry day after day endless, I assure

Peace stays next to you!"

‘This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge’

Keywords: TOOLS, INVESTGATION, #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023

2 comments:

  1. Very true. An investigation in wrong direction may make me wander here and there for a while but your investigation will definitely land you somewhere where you will find peace.
    Had you not tried to find the 6 enemies you wouldn't have discovered the 7th one. Had you not discovered this 7th one you wouldn't have known the key to successful life.
    Everything you do on this earth has purpose...just don't stop and don't give up....you will succeed...this is rule of nature.
    Thank you for inspiring me to start my next blog series. I will quote you this segment as reference if you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving such an expressive comment on the Post. I am truly overwhelmed with the suggestion here and I don't mind quoting me as reference in your next blog series. Wish you all the best!

      Delete