Sunday, May 7, 2023

THE LULLABY THAT SURE LIFTS UP ALL MOODS!


In a moment of desperation and helplessness, 

I looked all round for solace..

Asta Dikpala.. 
The Guardians of 8 Directions were seen Saying Something..

I looked up for relief..

God of Space.. 
Was seen echoing that Saying..

I looked down for comforting.. 

Mother Earth.. My Original Mother 
Started singing that Message as a lullaby rocking me in Her lap..

'You are a tiny dot in Entire..
For life time you can,
Possess only a tiny part of That Entire..
Consume only a tiny part of That Entire..
Involve only in a tiny part of That Entire..
Explore only a tiny part of That Entire..
Probe only a tiny part of that Entire..
Grasp only a tiny part of that Entire..
Not a bit more..

Being so,
You remain a tiny part of your thoughts as much
Leaving the Entire to others next to you..
Done thus,
Sure
You hold the Entire in Your Tiny Heart
Peace and Tranquility ruling in you all along

Never thought of not doing that,
As then
You end up a Tiny Dot in Entire Existence,
Pain and Misery putting you down all along
Which 
I can never see with you
And
Never I want to see with you!'

Keyword: LULLABY

2 comments:

  1. We often tend to exaggerate our importance. Each of us has his or her place, but collectively each of us is just one among the many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Pradeep.. Humility is one entity many times missing in my actions.. Rest story is because of that single deviation in my actions.. No despair, I should constantly be correcting myself here; that's all I can do.. Thanks &wishes!

      Delete