Saturday, June 10, 2023

A BLOGGER IS BORN THUS!

"Can I firmly tell the Whole Truth known to me to others thru' verbal communication?"

"No!"

Ok.. Can I tell that Truth partly?"

"No!"

Ok.. Can I just tell that in few words?"

"No!"

 Can I tell that softly with a smile?"

"No!"

"Ok.. The last one.. Can I take permission and tell that?"

"No!"

"What? It's my right here.. Let me tell what prompts me to tell and move away. None can stop me from doing that!"

"Then do that thru' a Registered Platform where you are permitted to tell thru' writing. That alone is the best way of telling the Truth known to you non-stop.. 

Equally,

Be open and ready yourself  to take comments from others and reply suitably with a thanks note.. 

You have done the job of telling the Truth known to you 100%!"

JUST THEN A BLOGGER IS BORN!

Keyword: BLOGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment