Thursday, August 31, 2023

'I'M HAPPY, I'M PERFECT, I'M RIGHT!' WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?


3 men of different mental temperaments were asserting often each saying,

* "I'm 100% a social being. I don't keep to myself. Let it be on phone, in person, or on chat I continuously keep contact with people..
  • I'm happy,
  • I feel I'm perfect and
  • I assert I'm right!"
* "I'm limited social being. There are many of my works and my interests and max time, I'm busy with those activities..
  • I'm happy,
  • I feel I'm perfect and
  • I assert I'm right!"
* "I'm an average social being. Let it be on phone, in person, or on chat I keep certain contact with people beyond I keep to myself as there are many of my works and my interests and equal time, I'm busy with those activities..
  • I'm happy,
  • I feel I'm perfect and
  • I assert I'm right!"
The Deep Thinker listening to those talks, mused within..
  • Keeping contact with others max time,
  • Keeping contact to oneself max time or
  • Keeping contact with others as well as to oneself equal time,
Let these people do what they are upto as doing contrary to that within never does good to the individual at any point of time. But the statements..
  • I'm happy
  • I'm perfect and
  • I'm right
I should ever guard in making, as at any known instance I'm not 100%

Happy
Perfect and
Right!

Instead, let me remember that

I have my 'body' and my 'mind' and they should be cared for all the time thru' my actions nearer to

TRUTH..

I have my 'self respect' and my 'self esteem' and they should be protected all the time thru' my actions nearer to

TRUTH..

And

I have my 'pride' and 'prejudice' and they should be fought as much thru' my actions nearer to

TRUTH.. 

Done thus alone,
  • I 'd be truly happy
  • I'd be truly perfect and
  • I'd be truly right!
This post is a part of Blogchatter Half Marathon 2023

Keywords: Happy, Perfect, Right

No comments:

Post a Comment