Wednesday, November 22, 2023

THE GRATITUDE JOURNAL.. END TO ALL MURMURS!


“God is unfair to me. Many times what I plan would happen exactly the opposite leaving me sad in my life.

I regularly pray to God,
I am all the time devotional,
Further, I do many good things in life
and
I am simple and humble.

Still the Almighty is not kind to me. I don’t know why my life is like this!”

Thus I used to say very often!

An elderly well-wisher met me one evening and started enquiring about my well-being. Soon I started talking in my own way. The elderly said,

“Look my dear! For a minute, I wish to ask you some questions which you have to answer me honestly directly. Are you OK with this?”

“Yes, Sir.. Sure I will!”

  • “Have you not got your birth as descendent in the family tree of yours of which you are proud today?”

"Yes Sir! Why this question now? I love my ancestry like anything!”

  • “Don’t you like your parents?”

“What like them? I just worship them. What's that they haven't given me in my life?”

  • “How do you like your siblings?”

“They are the dearest to me; I work a lot for them and ready to give them the best always!”

  • “Do you love your Mother tongue?”

“Sir, my Mother tongue is the sweetest language ever known to me in the world!”

  • "Don't you like your Native Town?"

"I'am proud to call myself one born in my Town!"

  • “Are you not a proud man of this great Country?”

“I Salute here!”

  • “Are you not happy of your own ‘Self’ comprising your physique, mental capabilities, well-being etc?”

"Yes, I love myself without a doubt!”

"Now tell me.. Whether God had truly given you all the above in your favor or just given them and you yourself are feeling happy with all that?"

“-------”

“Then why are you stopping there alone? Why don't you start taking further to that the situations too favorable or unfavorable that come to you as His Gift to you, live thru' them in the right way and just remain happy and contented instead of craving only for the favorable ones?

“-------”

“Dear, let us forget all this type of grumbling, get up and first thank the Almighty for all that He had given/ready to give us without asking..

A sincere Daily Prayer and living our life with all humility forever being ready to return to Him through a Service to His Creation around 
covers this without a second word. 

THIS ACT OF GRATITUDE

Is always required from me who is really much better off in life on this earth one way or the other compared to the many have nots around.

Don't you feel that leaving this, continuing living your life through the unending murmurs and asking for extras forever is really a sin?”

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop

www.theblogchatter.com

Keyword: GRATITUDE

4 comments:

  1. True, we complain about everything and anything but fail to keep count of the never-ending blessings in our lives. Nicely written, sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marietta Pereira for the appreciation. Rightly confirmed on the message of the Post. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. The message is clear Sir. It's to be absorbed in the personality by practicing on day-to-day basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Jitendra. If we get the message deep into our personality, we max remain Grateful and humble in our life. Thanks for the compliment on the Post message!

      Delete