Saturday, January 13, 2024

THE ULTIMATE TRULY WORKABLE BELIEF!



The man was in deep pain. In no time, advices poured out endless..
  • "The No 1 reason for your present problem is all along you believed in...."
  • "The point here is you should have avoided believing that man's...."
  • "I told you long back not to believe in Tom, Dick and Harry's advices.. You should have firmly believed in the principle...."
  • "Leave all that.. Whatever happened has happened.. Now onwards, have faith in my advice and believe...."
  • "Me or any one.. Follow the Precept of..... strongly believing..."
  • "I tell you, from today, start believing....."
  • "All beliefs are no use here except that single belief..."
  • "Hold on to the belief that...."
  • "Listen.. Instead of so many actions, believe strongly...."
  • Okay.. Add this one small belief to your rest beliefs and...."
  • Nothing helps you here beyond.. The only belief.... will make you the right person."
Ten people, ten advices..None worked..

Finally, the man looked at himself..

"Whatever is the present situation, let me live with a cheer all along.. Beyond,

Let me not ask anything from others but let me be helpful to others whatever tiny help I can extend without a return expectation..

This No 1 discipline may not take out my all pain but whatever goes away, goes away forever leaving me a contented person..

Let me believe from now in this precept alone!"

Keywords: ULTIMATE, WORKABLE, BELIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment