Tuesday, February 13, 2024

LET ME RISE TO THIS GOLDEN MEAN PATH OF ACTION AS MUCH IN MY LIFE! #WRITEAPAGEADAY


I may say it either as 

  • Despondency, 
  • Desperation, 
  • Pain, 
  • Becoming aimless or 
  • Being lost in life, 
The experience is the same..The question here is..

Should I face this and live through or never get into it at all?

The wisdom in me says, 

‘Better don’t get into it!’ 

The heroism in me says, 

‘Why worry? Face it when it strikes. It's not worth wasting time pondering over thus. Meanwhile you lose many things!’

No doubt both the ways are ‘right’ and both ways are ‘wrong’ too. The reason being.. 

I talk from a ‘lower plane of action’ wherein these issues are not in my purview on the face of it. But it does not mean that I am totally away from them as I too can do my bit there..

If understand this much and without further loss of time, the immediate entity in front of me is.. 

‘The Unique Right Action at the Moment’ 

And all the attention in me should be to see how best this action is done with certain awareness..

The lower end of this action has my base living, my own pleasure and the minimum of the other man’s welfare..

The higher end is exactly the opposite.. 

Between these two limits, the gap is infinite!

Here, the attention in me should be to carefully perceive where my action lies and evaluate whether it can be pushed up the ladder a bit with a perfect ease in me to a level wherein once again it brings in sizable resistance in me which truly creates a disturbance.. 

If once these limits are reasonably evaluated, no doubt I would soon reach my level. Again, further ‘Up’ too is my own job but coupled with my luck and the God’s Grace on me!

Keywords: #WriteAPageADay, GOLDEN, MEAN, PATH

No comments:

Post a Comment