Friday, February 23, 2024

THE HUMAN FACE TO A PROBLEM..WHAT'S IT LIKE? #WRITEAPAGEADAY


“Sir, what is meaning of having a 'Human Face' to a problem?”

“My dear! The tiger in the forest is majestic, firm, ruling and is a symbol of strength. These qualities are required in me too in all my dealings and actions in the world and the same have to be insisted upon everywhere. 

But the wild beast is equally ruthless in its approach, which does certain distinct damage to life in the neighborhood and disturbs the peace around. And that type of ruthless quality of causing a damage to the neighborhood should never be with me at any time!

In contrast, the deer around is innocent, all loving, adjusting and is soft spoken in its approach. It totally shows a type of consideration without expanding itself beyond. Even a kid goes near to it and feeds it with all love and affection.  These qualities too, characteristic of the deer are a must with me when I interact with my people around. They should forever feel free to discuss their issues with me without hesitation.  

But the deer at the same time is too timid and runs away from the spot at the slightest noise or threat. That quality should definitely be not with me as cowardice has no place in my day to day activities..

May be the two distinct animals have their own purpose in Nature to maintain the Eco-balance and hence they behave that way. But as a human being, I ever have a duty of being less selfish and be away from these negative qualities encouraging the positive ones all the time..

When I express and live myself with this total personality, I can say that I am doing my activities with a 'Human Face' in my approach to the problems of people around!”

Keywords:#WriteAPageADay, HUMAN, FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment