Wednesday, February 21, 2024

THE REAL COURAGE IN LIFE! #WRITEAPAGEADAY


4 friends living in an area had all of a sudden a catastrophe befallen on them. It was really a difficulty of major reshuffle from theirs existing cool life..


The 1st one said,

“This is too much! I can't put up with this kind of nuisance for the rest of my life. I am off from the scene!”

Thus saying he planned and after a few days really totally was off from the scene..

A few well-wishers had questioned on his personality in this regard and commented that he was a coward of the situation!

The 2nd one said,

"I can't run away like a coward. I am the ruler here and you be seeing, I will control the situation in no time and none can talk against me!"

Thus saying, he immediately evaluated the situation and nicely and quickly positioned himself in such a way that the path was of least conflict for him and for any problem that might come up in future, he kept ready the real powerful..

People tried questioning his integrity but were silenced in no time!

The 3rd man said,

"This is nothing! What any one can do if I firm up? Be seeing, how I control the situation!"

Thus saying, he started acting tough not knowing his base, that moved on for a while with the powerful in the game allowing him freely but they sensed that he needed to be shown their hold, just gave back to the man once which made him withdraw from the active scene..

The 4th man said,

“There is a task in front of me and the Almighty is watching how I handle it. I‘ll do the right here max whatever may be the resistance from various quarters and stand to the test as much!”

A few close well-wishers warned him on the consequences of doing the right in that situation as he might earn more enemies in the process..

The man smiled and said,

“You are right. I'll be pulled down many times. There is only one way for me. The Right Way.. The problems what you foresee are for the world and for the people who are around the issue but not for me!

For me it is a task to be completed based on the principles of Truth and Justice!

I conceived the Right,
I am speaking the Right and
I am going to do only the Right!”


The Almighty smiled behind the man of unshaken Will Power and blessed him in his Sacred Task!

Keywords:
#Write APage ADay, COURAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment