Monday, March 25, 2024

THEME REVEAL - A2Z 2024!


Sometimes, there may be thoughts in me like..
"Philosophy of life isn't for me. Being homebound where's the time for me for all this? 
Let me just get into my activities without wasting further time in this direction!"

Apparently it may be seen correct to firm up so with almost 'Nil' time in front of me to breath but when carefully seen in depth with certain openness, I equally understand that..

I'm constantly doing my routine jobs in life; both at home and outside with certain 
'EXPECTATIONS'.. 
Naturally, I'll be very happy if all of my expectations come true with 
'SUCCESS'
Experienced by me in every direction.. 

But it's equally true that there's a 
'CERTAIN DOUBT'
In me here of that
'SUCCESS'

There alone, 
'THE SCIENCE OF PHILOSOPHY'
Gives me a 
'SURE WAY'
By providing certain guidelines which define the
'QUALITY OF SELF'
Required in all my actions as I start doing them..

That quality is nothing but involving in all my works as I deal with people around with
'AN ATTITUDE'..

'Let me try caring 
A little less for my comfort;
A bit more for the good of others
and 
See what happens!'

My Theme for A2Z 2024 Postings 
Continues spread this message alone involving 
Humorous to Serious 
CONTENT CREATION!

Keywords:
THEAM, REVEAL, A2Z 2024

4 comments:

  1. All the best. Pls open your comment to non-google users also (right now, I can comment only if I login to my google account). Easier for non-google users like me to comment for your A2Z posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pandian. As requested by you, I opened comment section for all. Expecting to receive valuable comments from your end. Wishes!

      Delete